Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Where can I find Yonex Shop in Bangkok

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Salan, May 31, 2005.

1. Salan

Salan New Member

Hi, All

I'll go to Bangkok next week. And, I want to buy a new badminton racket and clothing. Could you tell me where can i find Yonex Shop or Big Sports Shops in Bangkok. Thanks very much.

Best regards,
    rolan :)

2. J_M_V

J_M_V Regular Member

Sales
    Please use the search function (with either "Bangkok" or "Thailand" as the search word) - there's plenty of info around this topic already available. Here's some info for you:

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23629&highlight=bangkok

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18492&highlight=bangkok
    Hopefully you find what you're looking for. It would be nice if you could share the actual prices with us (after you've visited Bangkok) - there's other people traveling to Bangkok as well :D .

3. Salan

Salan New Member

Hi, J_M_V

I got a little information about buying rackets and stings in Bangkok. I spent a day to search that.... I couldn't find any sport shop around the Stadium. But I found that there is a SuperSports Shop which is located at Central (Chit Lom -BTS station). It has a special offer in rackets. I saw that YY-Nano 7000, AT-700/800, MP-99. It sold around THB4000. If you get a discount card, which is placed at hotels' front desk, you can enjoy 5% discount more. Of course over THB2000 can have VAT refund. The price of stings is reasonable. I bought YY-BG66~THB185, Gosen-B810~THB195 and Gosen-Corn sting~THB210.

Hope it will be useful :p

4. J_M_V

J_M_V Regular Member

Sales
    Ok, thanks for the info. THB4000 doesn't sound very cheap though. But after that 5 % discount & VAT refund it gets appealing :) .