Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Where to buy shuttles in singapore

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by arghz, Jan 11, 2007.

1. arghz

arghz New Member

hi there~ i realise theres quite a number of sg ppl on this forums so i wld like to ask where can i get shuttles? decent price n qualities one~ cause most of the time i onli seem to see yonex n wilson. i n a grp of frens just started to play badminton on a regular basis and as a poor student lol wld like to find out where can i get decent quality cheap shuttles feather one cause we dont really like nylon ones~ just bought a cosmic brand one to try though not sure how gd it is any info wld be nice thanks.

2. yy_ling

yy_ling Regular Member

Student
    protech shuttles are popular, i guess its affordable and good, i havent tried for myself yet

3. Lobber

Lobber Regular Member

If you are looking for vaue for money,it best to buy shuttle in the $20+ range than $15 range.
    The higher cost is offset by the less need to replace shuttle.

I believe $20+ should be enough unless you all are playing very high standard game.
    Try out
    PT-10,PT-Green,Aeroplane..
    One thing for sure,do not get the yonex shuttle lower grade than AS40.The flight is ok but their durability is a big problem.

4. arghz

arghz New Member

err where to go buy those brands? cause i onli seem to find yonex any gd shop to recommend?

5. Cengsc

Cengsc Regular Member

Administrative..
    try

u can try queenways shopping centres or bras brasah rd as there got few shops n varieties.