Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Where to join training to Kuching, Sarawak?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Malaysian, Aug 2, 2000.

1. Malaysian

Malaysian Guest

<html>Hi. I'm new here-I just browsed to this website. Em, I'd like to know is there any places to join training in Kuching,Sarawak, Malaysia? I'm 15 years old, but I'd like to become a professional. For your information, I'd never been trained before, but I already started playing badminton when I was 7. <p>Is there any place that would accept me, or give me a try for training (as many times as possible in a week)? Will the Sarawak Badminton Association accept me and train me from a beginner? Thanks!
    </html>

2. giant

giant Regular Member

student
    other place i duno but i always go to stapok badminton court to play badminton.i saw few coaches having training with trainer frm age 7..i think everyone interested may join.the details i duno..maybe have to ask them..u found the training place already now?haha

3. igmroey

igmroey Regular Member

15 years old as a beginner in SBA is IMPOSSIBLE. But if im correct, there is no more SBA. It has changed it's name to something else im not sure what. You could join the Sunday night Stapok training and if the coach sees a potential in you. He will sign you up for a different training.
    And that is how one of my friend's ( I THINK this is how he did it) became quite a good player. somewhere equivalent to state players.

4. giant

giant Regular Member

student
    issit..who is the coach?i never seen before..is a male coach in 40 yrs old?even late for me to become a good player..

5. igmroey

igmroey Regular Member

If you need to know the details of this coach, kindly PM me. I wouldn't want to discuss this matter openly. Sry if i reply 2 slow... having exams.
    You heard of "SPM" ? =):)

6. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach