Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Where to string Ashaway's Micropower in GTA?

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by daddxd, Apr 15, 2008.

1. daddxd

daddxd Regular Member

Where to string Ashaway's Micropower in GTA? I looked around a few badminton shops and websites here, but no clue where I can get my racquet strung with MP? I am using BG80 but I am quite interested to try MP, which is also highly recommended by Dink.

2. cards_pro

cards_pro Regular Member

I have a reel of MP coming. It should be here next week. I could sell you 10M to try it out. PM me.

3. daddxd

daddxd Regular Member

Thanks Cards_Pro, but I don't know how to string...:eek:

4. cards_pro

cards_pro Regular Member

In that case, I could give you a limited review.
    Last month I purchased a Chao Pai racquet from Dink. He stringed it with Ashaway MP at 27 lb. Initially, I found the string is a bit too tight. It could be Dink's new constant polling machine did a better job than mine. I played for an hour and did not feel anything special. (or it could be me that not used to the racquet and string.)
    The following week, I tried it again. It felt nice this time. Very good control and the power is there. But it last only 30 mins and the string snaped.

Anyway, I think you could purchase some Ashaway string and have your stringer to string it for you.