Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Which of these strings for a Cab20?

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by Ian G., Dec 31, 2002.

1. Ian G.

Ian G. Regular Member

Which of these strings would be the best combination to the cab20 special? my current string is BG65ti at 20x18 pounds of tension. It provides a lot of power and a really loud hitting sound compared to the BG66 which I have on my other racquets but it has very poor control. Which of these strings would provide better control but still have a lot of power? BG65, BG66, BG70pro, or BG85? :confused:

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    BG65: A good choice for all around purpose, nice control and ok power, however, not outstanding in any one of these 2. The durability is pretty good.

BG70pro: The durability is good, that's why if u use nylon birds a lot, this may save u some $$$ for re-string, however, the feeling is kinda bad.

BG66: seems u don't like it, and the durability is bad, since it's .66mm, I think

BG85: more expensive, but if u can afford it, go with this one. A lot of ppl give it very good review, plus, truly a good combo in power and control.

So, my choice: BG85 (if u have $$$), BG65 (if u don't have too much $$$)