Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Which Racket?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by DomC95, Oct 13, 2010.

1. DomC95

DomC95 Regular Member

I'm 15, have an attacking style of play and want a racket that will provide good power without lacking majorly in other areas. I was thinking along the lines of the NS6000, Arc 008 & 5 or At 600.

2. Jameschan5

Jameschan5 Regular Member

Sales Executive
    Mind to try Finnex racket, u can surf the below website for more Finnex range racket info. I manage to get this website during my internet search,
    http://www.badminton4u.co.uk/products.html .

Check with them what they can offer you with your targeted racket range and budget... But I will say Nano Blade, Power Smash and especially the high end racket of Finnex - Infinity Gold is quite a good choices...

3. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Hello DomC95,

the style of playing and which specifications you prefer can be different.
    1. Do you like a stiff shaft, midflex or flexible?
    2. Do you tend to a headheavy or headlight racket? Or even balance?
    3. Do you stick with Yonex or are you open to try a different brand?
    4. How much money would you spend on a new racket?

If you answer this questions it would be easier to help you. Otherwise everyone will post a racket which mustn't fit for you.