Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Which shoe sole is better? Any suggestion?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by terrencelbt, Apr 4, 2009.

1. terrencelbt

terrencelbt Regular Member

Recently my yonex's shoes, shoe sole is spoilt. I am thinking to get a yonex shoe sole but to my suprise, i can't find it. So can anyone tell me where can i get it? Or any recomendation on other good sole? Now i am using ambros shoe sole and it is not so comfortable for badminton.

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    i think you mean insole. the sole is where the shoes touches the ground. the insole is where it touches the bottom of your feet.

3. terrencelbt

terrencelbt Regular Member

I think yes. There is a big hole on my shoes insole. The hole get so big that i have to get a new insole as it is causing my feet pain. But now using d new sole is not comfortable either as i think the insole does not have the cushioning effect like the original ones. So do you have any suggestion? I dont want to change a new shoe as my shoe is still ok.