Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Which Victor racket is similar to Armotec 500

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by sibi.thomas, Nov 7, 2012.

1. sibi.thomas

sibi.thomas Regular Member

I am looking into buying a new racket. I have armotec 500.No budget restrcitions

I am doubles player who likes to attack but also wants to improve my defense(specially returning smashes). I am looking into buying a Victor racket but just need some guidance.

Thanks in advance for helping me out

2. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    based on what you mentioned, i am purely assuming that if you want to improve on the defense by switching rackets you want something that is a bit less head heavy? if that's the case, victor bravesword11 is great. it's not completely head heavy like the superwave35 or the spira21, and it's not as stiff. i find that it is easier to defend when i have a less head heavy racket and a tiny bit more "whippy", but it's could also be the way i swing tho.

3. sibi.thomas

sibi.thomas Regular Member

Thanks G. Im thinking of getting Mx 70 4u. Wht u guys think. Help me out guys

4. visor

visor Regular Member

mx70 is a great racket... it's one of my go-to rackets for doubles

but you'll probably want 3u since you're already fine using a heavier at500... 4u will not have enough sting in attack

5. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    I suggest you to buy 3U or 4U MX80. 4U MX80 will have more advantage on speed, where 3U MX80 will have more advantage on power.