Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Whick kind of racket you guys prefer

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Kai91, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Kai91

Kai91 Regular Member

Student
    Hi guys,

I am curious to know what kind of racket you like. And maybe why.

1. Head-heavy
    2. Even balance
    3. Head-light

I personally like a even balanced one. Quick movement around court, dun lose in control yet gives me the smashing i need:D. Head-heavy is just too straining on my strength gets too tired very quickly:crying:. Head-light simply just dun give me the smashing power I need:(.

2. Cengsc

Cengsc Regular Member

Administrative..
    Hi,

i would prefer to have a little bit heavy head racket then a well-balanced one.
    As i am a bit more to attacking, a bit heavy head will give a different smashing power. Thks.

ceng

3. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    My preference right now is something that is below HKD 800 and offers plenty of graphite. The Ti-10 fits perfectly.

4. Lobber

Lobber Regular Member

I personally prefer a little head heavey to even balanced since it better in defense.

5. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    Any preference for either head-heavy, head-light, or even-balanced racquets will to a certain extent be affected by the weight of the racquet. For those who like head-heavy racquets, just try playing with one that is a 2U with an overgrip. For those who like head-light ones, try one that is a 4U weighing no more than 83g. An evenly-balanced racquet will not handle so well if it is a lightweight. Any preference for each of the 3 categories is to a large extent dependent on the ultimate weight of the racquet.