Separate names with a comma.
Thanks for visiting us!
Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.
Click here for a FREE account!
Discussion in 'World Championships 2009' started by Oldhand, Jul 21, 2009.
Who will win the Women's Doubles title at the 2009 Hyderabad World Championships?
I'd be surprised..
..if it's none other than one of the quartet CHN ladies pairs..
My choice, either Du Jing & Yu Yang or ZYW & ZTT..
let me guess, MD & XD poll are up next..
I think it's really down to Du / Yu's health status. Otherwise, it's pretty open for all other CHN pairs.
du and yu^^
go and grab it
argh.... the China monopoly. i go DJ/YY.
you are not voting for MAS pair? the world number 1 pair!!
For a second..
..if Oldhand had put Du Jing & Yu Yang in the MD category, would anyone really notice it???..
u also vote du/yu lar
hehe,i will vote them then
^^Looking at the current total vote number..^^
..and due to the overwhelming support for Du Jing & Yu Yang, yes, i believe we should put them in the MD category...:crying:
^ LOL, Hehe ,-)
Oh btw what's your opinion bout their junior, WSY/ZJK?
WC titles to complete their OG gold is likely for DJ/YY,
Heard some news bout YY injury, though. Any update?
Had they failed, there's still another 3 strong CHN pairs to secure the gold and continue the glory they created since WC '97
LHJ/LKW and CEH/WPT had slim chance, hope they use it well
Hm, hm, hm, hm
after some random picking among CHN*WD,
my vote goes for ZTT/ZYW
Gold always elude them from their WC perf. w/ their former pair
Give them chance lah b4 retired
^^Who, What, How & Why..^^
- Who?? Their junior, who?? WSY & ZJK, who?? Never seen them perform. Sorry. I'll wait til i see them in regular action against the big boys and big gals, in SS tourneys..
- Yes, we don't know the recovery progress of their injury..But i would assume they'll be ready to rock & roll come the WC..
- A slim chance is all they've got. It's either slim or none. IMO, their major obstacles to the Final Rd are the 2 relatively "new to the WC stage" CHN pairs of MJ & WXL (possible QF Rd duel) and CS & ZYL (possible SF Rd duel).
- Looking @ the WD draw, yes, ZYW & ZTT seem to have the "easiest" path, to the Semis, of the 4 CHN WD pairs..
1. They're Wang Siyun/Zhang Jinkang, well if u believe DJ/YY should play in MD category, then consider this junior pair also (kidding, hehe)
This year, they recently played in some GPG tourney,
still waiting in line to make the cut to enter 1st team and play @ SS level tourney, i guess
2. Yes, hope all the best players/pairs compete in their best form, and show us lots of spectacular matches (LOL ,-D)
3. Agreed. This time, will the experience give the upper hand to the KOR and MAS senior pairs? It's WC after all we've babblin about
4. Yes, i agree with you. One of the reason i finally pick ZTT/ZYW is bcoz they have easiest path to reach SF b4 clash w/ other top pairs (or their own teammates)
My feeling is that ZYW & ZTT will pull through. That little doubt of injury to YY/DJ will sway the balance
I vote for ZYW/ZTT. But, maybe the "black horses" Ma Jin/Wang Xiaoli will win the WC? haha....
I voated DJ/YY............this tomboy pair will prevail after their Olympi 08........
I want to vote for DJ/YY, but first, anybody know if YY has recovered?
Ma Jin / Wang Xiaoli....
Zhang Yawen/Zhao Tingting
Ma Jin & Wang Xiaoli....
sorry Moderator... but it's wrong type there... Should be KIM MIN JUNG not LIM MIN JUNG partnering HA JUNG EUN...
good spot Ajaib, I did not notice that also