Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Wilson [K] Brave Review

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by pjj45, Mar 27, 2010.

1. pjj45

pjj45 Regular Member

Wow!I just got the racket today.Love the design :)
    Well,I've been thinking about trying one of Wilson's rackets and it came true :)
    I've only tried the racket with the factory strings and in the outdoor court(Extremely windy,couldn't play properly)so I couldn't get much ideas on how the racket works.
    And by the way,I've just realised that factory strings are worse than I thought.:DThe strings can be crooked.Also,the tension is too low for me to play properly.
    Might be getting a grip,restring and trying it out in an indoor court tomorrow.Well,I MIGHT.
    What I can say now about the racket is,the feeling is good,it's an even-balanced racket and is a great doubles racket.
    I'll write a review about it once I finished what I have to do with this racket.:D