Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Wilson V2 Classic: worth it?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Sasho, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Sasho

Sasho Regular Member

I know that it is very very stiff and fragile oval 3U discontinued Wilson racket :)
    I am O.K. with 'oval' and 'stiff' and looking for 'singles' racket... Untill discovering the V2, I was considering SOTX W4L, but was afraid it could be too heavy...

What I want to know is: lenght and string tension it can take :confused:

And is racketword a correct ebayer, what do you think?

Thank you :)

#1 Sasho, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  2. Heldenhaft

Heldenhaft New Member

Overall length is 660mm. Once strung it close to 27lbs. The racket overcame that a lot better than my arm ;>

It's still a nice oval 3UG3 extra stiff even (+) balanced racket and at least mine must be far away from fragile. Anyway it's outdated, but maybe still worth the money for fans.

3. Danstevens

Danstevens Regular Member

Student
    Racketworld is an excellent seller but I know nothing about the racket in question.

4. Sasho

Sasho Regular Member

О.К. I see... 660 mm comes short for me... So I am going with some of the SOTX...

Thank you all!