Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Wish to join and play in bangkok

Discussion in 'Thailand' started by grayson, May 16, 2009.

1. grayson

grayson Regular Member

businessman
    HI everyone..
    Im Malaysian who will visit in thailand on 22May to 27MAY.Im try to look for the team to play,learn and meet the badminton lover from THAILAND.Im a intermediate player in double only,and i wish can play on 25 or 26 daytime or night.hope i can get to play with any team to meet my time. thank you..

2. anek999

anek999 Regular Member

Maybe next time you visit Bangkok, and got freetime to play Badminton on WED. or SAT. night, you can join SATURN Team. You can PM me in advance :)

3. thanhvn

thanhvn New Member

worker
    hello i am going to bangkok tomorow i like badminton very much i want to look for team to join in it.please help me.contact to vanthanhvu82@yahoo.com

4. danj87

danj87 New Member

Hi are you still in BKK? what area do you stay? I'd be interested in some games if you are close to my area...I stay around Ratchada/Ladprao/Ratchayothin area.

5. BadAddict

BadAddict Regular Member

Self employed
    Hi, this may be a bit out of yr topic but I am a Malaysian senior badminton fan & I would like to know where is the expected location for the World Junior 2013 in Bangkok. I will be visiting Bangkok this Wed & have intentions to watch the World Juniors in November so a little surveying on the stadium, location & hotels when I am there will help me & my visiting group in November. Thanks in advance :)