Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

WTB: second hand stinging machine (Australia)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by badwally, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badwally

badwally Regular Member

Computer Programmer
    I would like to start to string my own racquets so i am looking for a cheap machine to start out with so i can learn the ropes before I run. With that end in mind I am looking to get a cheap stringing machine that will do the job. Preferably a six point machine. Not sure to get drop weight or crank as I am thinking of also adding later a Wise 2086 retro-fit electronic tension head if I decide to go there. Since a Wise can only be fitted to a crank machine I have not decide which type to get as yet. Let me know either way if anyone has a machine available for pickup in Canberra or Sydney, Australia. My budget is only a few hundred dollars for this learning machine so don't laught.
    If anyone thinks I cannot get what I has specified for this budget let me know and what you think will be the price for the machine I want. :eek:
    Thanks.

2. badwally

badwally Regular Member

Computer Programmer
    Header typo

Sorry for the typo in heading. I do not want to sting any body just a stringing machine will do:p:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.