Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

WTD: Gosen Racket

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by mtakako, Dec 27, 2001.

1. mtakako

mtakako Guest

Hi, I am looking for a Gosen brand racket. I just wanted to see how the racket feel with the 2 kick point system.. Anyone selling theirs.... ?? please reply to email preferably...

thanks

2. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Um, i have a Gosen Roots 2000, but its already sold to Yogesh/Yogi....... But just to let you know, the 2-kick point system dosen't really help. I feel no difference with it there.

Also just to warn you, from my own experience, the Gosen rackets are quite heavy even if their printed weights may suggest otherwise. Like a my Gosen Roots 2000 which is 3U feels heavier than my Slim-10 which is 2U

3. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Byro if u an get a Better price then it is Fine! I dont understand why i shoudl stop u from making money! So Mr Mtakako (sorry if i spelt u wrongly) if u want to pay a decent price then u can go ahead!

Best of luck!

But the slim 10 is def mine buddy!

4. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    No worries Yogi, i'll consider the offers......