Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

[WTS]2 (sp kp)TI10 1st gen

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by victorfan, May 26, 2009.

1. victorfan

victorfan Regular Member

engineer
    now i have two TI10 1st gen

one is SP edition, that is perfect new expect a veryvery small chip that i donot know how to make! the price i wanna is US$230(not including the delivery fare)

the other is KP edition, that is 90% new. the only flaw is there is not the original grip. the racket conditon is very good and there are on other chips.
    the price i wanna is US$320 (not including the delivery fare)

I can help you to send them to anywhere in the world but the buyer must pay the delivery fare.

2. victorfan

victorfan Regular Member

engineer
    if you are interested in those rakcet, PM me, or give me a call 82-108-108-4678 ~~~i can speak English, Chinese and Korean~~~~or give me the email: fanhongtaovictor@hotmail.com
    please donot discuss the price about them, i think the price i wanna is not too much~~~
    thank you~~~

Attached Files:

3. victorfan

victorfan Regular Member

engineer
    both of them is 3ug5~~~~~~~~

4. victorfan

victorfan Regular Member

engineer
    bump~~~~~~~~~~~~~