Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

WTS : Babolat Blast (SGP)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by teoky, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    I just bought a brand new Babolat Blast, unstrung and with wrapper on the grip.

This is the most offensive racquet in the X-Feel series, grip is G2 which I think is G4 by Yonex standard.

Asking S$140. Do not miss this rare chance to own this beast ! This is a rare model and you can't find it in Singapore, if available, most likely 2nd hand.

Reason for selling is after I bought this, my friend called and told me that he managed to find a Blast for me and has already strung it for me ! The Blast is currently out of stock in HK.

For those who's been actively reading the racquets review here, you will know that I give high marks to the X-Feel Power, it impresses me so much that I decide to buy this Blast model.

Please no low baller.

PM me to deal. Thanks.

2. demoniez

demoniez Regular Member

Very marvelicious offer :D. For guys who wanna try this monster, this is indeed a never seen b4 mega offer. Still drooling.... =p

3. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Finally ! Someone who appreciate this offer !

BTW, I am not making money on this racquet, just recovering the cost.

Basically for those that is looking for the Blast, consider it as asking a friend who is going to HK for a favour in getting this racquet.

I could probably have marked it up slightly to say S$160 as most of the time buyers will ask for discount and then end up selling at S$140 (which is my cost).

By putting up my sell price as S$140, I risk getting offers below my cost but at the same time, I don't want to put it high which may frighten away genuine buyers.

4. LeeCW

LeeCW Regular Member

Engineer
    Bro, I have PM you!:)

5. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Item is reserved.

6. huangxl

huangxl Regular Member

Student
    Yes, that is the cost price. My friend has helped me asked before in hk too. Good luck with your sales brother teoky

7. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    The Blast has found a owner !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.