Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

www.badmintonsecrets.com?

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by Xaviman, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Xaviman

Xaviman Regular Member

anyone have gone to this page, it's provide a lot of information of psychological badminton tips And techniques. is it worth?

thanx Xaviman

2. jerby

jerby Regular Member

I have subsribed, already soem time ago...and I must say: it's hilarious...
    Some months ago I got a link to a sound-clip for my own confidence, and make me smahs harder...

11min of "I am strong, I am mighty, I'm powerfull...just imagine yourself killing that shuttle at 200mph form the baseline....I am strong, I am powerfull" brilliant stuff...

Critcially, I haven't gotten a single good tip out of him..nothing relating to badminton...But then, mentally, everything is quite alright with me...I think....;)

3. Gollum

Gollum Regular Member

Robert G. Johns is trying to sell you a book of cheap pop-psychology, and pass it off as "badminton secrets". His mailing list is a means for him to flog his (doubtless vapid) book.

He's not a badminton coach, he's not a psychiatrist, he's not a psychologist, and his promotional, patronising writing makes him sound like a moron.

His sole (asserted) qualification is that he is a "life coach" (actually, he seems to have removed that now). Life coaches are self-proclaimed, self-taught "experts" at everything. I like to think of them as vampires, preying on the gullible, the pathetic, and the insecure.

In other words, he and his life-coach brethren are full of $hit. But then, I would have thought that was obvious from his hyped-up website.

4. Monster

Monster Regular Member

I read only two posts from the mailing list and I set my MS Outlook to automatically bin his mails to my bin now.