Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Xin Jiang & Qu Yu

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by Hanson j, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Hanson j

Hanson j Regular Member

Student
    I LIve in Melbourne Australia, and I just started training again after a few years break. I used to train with Han Ai Ping and now she has left for china and Xin Jiang and Ricky (Qu Yu) have taken over Ai Pings Coaching business.

I know Xin was used to be a number one doubles player for China and after 94, Australia. I want to know how good of a player was Qu Yu when he was playing internationally with Xin Jiang. I also want to know where he coached in Malaysia during his 3 years there.

I am really enjoying training with them, they are very nice and they teach very very well. I just want to know the History about them.
    :cool:

2. CH3WY BOI

CH3WY BOI Regular Member

student
    i train with jiang as well at donvale, glen waverly high school and kilsyth. if u want to get some info on them...u could ask them or go to www.xinsports.com.au

ive trained with them for about 2 yrs...since middle of year 8..so yeh pretty late
    jiang is making his own racquets and stuff soon...hes already got his own shuttles..."xin"

3. jump_smash

jump_smash Regular Member

IT
    Yes visit www.xinsports.com.au,
    there you will find:

"Qi Yu (Ricky)
    He served with Chinese National Squal from 1992 to 1997. Patner with Xin Jiang in 1993 and 1994, won at East-Asia Games and represented China in Thomas Cup in 1994. Before coming Australia, he coached in Malaysia for three years with another Chinese World Champion Han Jian."

Or E-mail Xin and ask him.

4. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    Xin Jiangs coaching

Hello I went to their training in Donvale on Sunday and it was a good sweat. THe guys were very nice and if you ask a question they answer it completely. Sure their english not as good, but demonstration is excellent.