Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Yonex 7926 vs 8926

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by UKPav, Jul 22, 2009.

1. UKPav

UKPav Regular Member

Student
    Yonex 7926
    Yonex 8926

I need help picking which of the two to buy, if i were to buy either it would be in the colours they are shown in the link. The sizes are apparently the same in the specs (75 x 32 x 22cm)

I usually just carry 3 rackets with no case, two t-shirts, 2L water bottle, phone keys money etc, a change of one or two bottoms/shorts, maybe some food in a small container, two normal sized towels (as you would use after a bath/shower)
    Oh and how could i forget a pair of badminton shoes and a tube of shuttles.
    I don't think i'm missing anything.

I'd prefer getting a 9 racket bag but don't want to dish out too much o_O but then i fear my contents may not fit? comfortably anyway, without shortening the bag life

Judging from those contents what bag would you suggest from the two? both are listed as 6 racket bags, both bags i can get for 24 GBP postage inclusive (on offer)

However if you feel you can give me another bag as a suggestion i'd appreciate it, my budget i suppose would be 30-35 GBP including postage (i mention postage because the only racket store near my area is a Withers Intersport store and those are retail prices and i don't think they have any variety there, so i'll be ordering online)

I don't think there are any 9 racket bags in that price range, i'm not really sure i can't really find many good sites, oh and for colour scheme i don't think i'd want a pink badminton bag or bright yellow or something.

Thanks

2. UKPav

UKPav Regular Member

Student
    Oh Actually it seems i didn't give my local racket sports shop a fair chance, checked their website again and seems there's this: Yonex 7929 - 9 Racket bag
    There's not much of a description there but it looks good, anyone have any reviews on this? i'll check the search function too.
    Probably should've tried it before I posted this ;x

3. friendlyed

friendlyed Regular Member

Student