Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FS/FT: Yonex AT900T - GTA, Kingston and Ottawa area

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Petah, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Petah

Petah Regular Member

I have a Yonex AT900T FS or trade. The racquet is too head heavy for me and i would like something lighter. Racquet was purchased in HK hence it's SP spec? It's a 3U4G and it's currently strung with Yonex NBG 95 @ 24 lbs. Condition is 9.5/10! The plastic wrapper is still on the handle because i put a grip directly over that. No scratches or paint chips anywhere. I can guarantee the authenticity of this racquet. However, i lost the original cover for it. Below are the racquets i am looking for:

RSL Diamond millenium X2 FP
    RSL Diamond millenium X2 SP

And outright sale will be $160cdn, pretty firm. No shipping, just in the GTA, Kinsgton and Ottawa area.

IMG_0278.jpg IMG_0282.jpg IMG_0281.jpg IMG_0280.jpg IMG_0279.jpg

Thanks.

2. ritez

ritez New Member

Im quite interested in the deal but im from montreal Secondly are u trading ur 900 for both rsl or just either one?