Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Yonex Bags

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by billbobfrd, Oct 28, 2008.

1. billbobfrd

billbobfrd Regular Member

So can somebody educate me on the 6 racket bags made by Yonex, the differences between them, and which ones can be worn like a backpack?

2. kimir

kimir Regular Member

3. red_dragon

red_dragon Regular Member

most of the newer series (2007 onwards?) come as backpacks. convenient to carry. these are for the 6 and 9 racket bag versions. 3 racket versions don't come as backpack.

usually, each compartment hold 3 rackets, then there are 2 external compartments for accessories, and an additional compartment for shoes.

Yonex also usually has a picture guide to a bag's features.

http://shuttle-house.com/PAGE_top_ENGLISH/MAIL_ORDER/Meker_Catalog/08_YONEX/08_YONEX_9.html

4. billbobfrd

billbobfrd Regular Member

Whats the difference between like the Pro bags and the Tournament bags?

5. drop2it

drop2it Regular Member

Part-Time Student, Full-time Badminton Fanatic
    Pro bags tend to be larger and are designed with long-distace travel in mind. Think of these as badminton suit-cases. The Tournament bags tend to be slightly smaller. Thinks of these as badminton carry-on bags. Be careful when buying, as some bags are designed for tennis rackets; one that i bought was to short for badminton rackets, and i had to take it back.