Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Yonex Basic Series Models

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by GRObFURSt, Jun 24, 2002.

1. GRObFURSt

GRObFURSt Regular Member

Year 10 Student
    What does every know about these. I know that they are really cheap. Even though I would only use them because I wouldnt risk breaking my racket in a social hit I dont think I would bother buying one. But what do ou know about them ..?

2. GRObFURSt

GRObFURSt Regular Member

Year 10 Student
    Ayl, In t24 I saw a basic series racket for $69 ! and I saw the same one in I think it was in k-mart for only $30. Ill find out what models they are.

3. GRObFURSt

GRObFURSt Regular Member

Year 10 Student
    acutally when I think about it I think it was an INSOMETRIC 20 that I saw in t24 and it was B-560 and a B-460 I saw in the shop. You can veiw these onhttp://www.yonex.com/new-yonex01/badminton/y_b_racquets.htm#

4. michaely

michaely Regular Member

I have them!

my first ever raquet was a Yonex B-460!
    I love it, pretty much indestructable I'd say!
    steel shaft steel frame, I could swing it around like crazy and not worry about clashing or anything! haha~ :D
    (I think it's also the heaviest raquet available... :eek: )
    and only cost me NZ$20 (I think, got it in 2002) which is less than US$15
    too bad the string broke a couple of months ago... :(
    so I started using my sister's first raquet, the B-560DF, haha
    felt so much lighter than mine! (although I think after using the B-460 ANYTHING would feel lighter!)
    and it's steel shaft aluminium frame, so I still use it like I did my old B-460... too bad the 'heaviness' isn't there though :( I loved the heavy feeling, like I was swinging a sledge-hammer around :D