Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Yonex Carbonex 6 Light

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Exert, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
  2. vajrasattva

vajrasattva Regular Member

they were discontinued, but there was a load available at the recent yonex warehouse sale in singapore...

3. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Im not sure if im going to even try to buy this racquet, Ebay is so unsafe, does anyone know a site that i can get carbonex 20 or 21 from a site Sent from canada or us thanks :)

4. vajrasattva

vajrasattva Regular Member

try some hongkong stores.. i've been getting racquets shipped from hongkong at better prices than buying local. authentic, reliable and fast shipping

5. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    MBS doesn't have any carbonex, I want carbonex to see how it feels, my dad had all the carbonex's and lost them all D:< the old ones starting from 1, he said there was this super light one too i was wondering if it was this one