Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Yonex Catalogues

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Xuey1992, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Xuey1992

Xuey1992 Regular Member

Student
    HeyHey

Does anyone know where to get the pdf for the 2010 yonex catalogue :confused:
    Cant find it anywhere :( All i see is photos of the physical catalogue...

And where do those catalogues come from anyway :mad: i want one :crying: purchasable :confused:

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

3. Xuey1992

Xuey1992 Regular Member

Student
    thank you so much :p

where did you find this, i couldnt find it anywhere on the forum :rolleyes:

m3.jpg

is there also a second catalogue? as i found this on a site (cant exactly remember which)
    it shows arcsaber pg, arcsaber zsth and armortec 900plc in side :confused:

additionally, does the arcsaber 100 and voltric 70 appear in any catalogues :confused:

i think those 5 rackets + the 8dx are the 2010 yonex releases correct me if im wrong :eek:
    yea.... im quite interested in keeping up to date with the yonex line even though i prob cant cause im too noob = =

4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

:D That's cause it hasn't been on the forum yet ;). That one pictured there is from the Yonex Sunrise or Taiwan catalogue, saw it on the squash_mart eBay page recently. Probably a small update, I assume Voltric probably won't be in an international english one untill the 2011 version.
    I don't think you'll find limited editions in regular catalogues, maybe Sunrise likes to do it for their own version ...

#4 demolidor, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010