Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Yonex Clothes Size Guide Needed!

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by jwstobbart, Sep 27, 2007.

1. jwstobbart

jwstobbart Regular Member

Student
    Hi to anyone :)

I was thinking of placing an order at www.bbeshop.com for some Yonex clothes [shirts, shorts and warm-up trousers] but I realised I had no-idea what sizes I needed to order.

I didn't find the size guide very instructive on the website since given my height I could be in the O, XO or XL size categories for shirts but that's because I'm tall [182cm / 6 feet] yet the chest sizes don't correspond since [like most badminton players] I'm quite slim.

Here are my sizes:

Height: 182cm
    Chest: 95cm
    Waist: 79cm
    Leg length: 81cm [thats an inner leg measurement, i.e. I wear 'length 32 inch jeans']

I'm also confused because here in the UK I bought a red Yonex T-Shirt size L but it's way too baggy on me! Yet these BBEshop guides don't indicate this.

So: are Chinese sizes different to UK ones? [I kind of assume yes]

Can someone tell me what sizes I should choose for shirts, shorts and trousers/pants from bbeshop.com please?!

Here is a link to the bbeshop clothes page!
    http://www.bbeshop.com/en/wear.htm [size guide at bottom of page]

Thanks.

2. MZHZ92

MZHZ92 Regular Member

Pupil
    Asian sizes are smaller as European. My Height is 183 cm, but I have to wear "O" size, cos "L" is much too small. So u need approximatily the same