Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Yonex Flagship store in TW?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by SWC_Ant, Mar 17, 2005.

1. SWC_Ant

SWC_Ant Regular Member

Student
    hey guys.. is it just me or did the flagshipstore in taichung,taiwan prices go up? i was checking it just now and :eek: im pretty sure they were quite a bit cheaper a few days ago...

for those who dont know the link to the site.. its http://www.twsport.com.tw/default.asp

2. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    That's just the MSRP price, but they will offer you 30% off.

All Yonex flagship stores in Taiwan are expensive; if you want to buy things cheap, I would not recommend to go there.

3. SWC_Ant

SWC_Ant Regular Member

Student
    maybe they changed the font a lil or somethin.. or the layout.. or i lost my ability to read chinese :( yea it says "store price: 4050" and then at the bottom NT$5800 .. so i got messed up there =/ sry for the trouble ;)

hey btw, is it just me or is my post count not going up? it says i got 23 posts on the profile.. but i see 20 under my username on this post :p

#3 SWC_Ant, Mar 17, 2005
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2005