Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FS/FT: Yonex Nanospeed 9900 (AUS: MELB)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by renesis, Aug 12, 2011.

1. renesis

renesis Regular Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Hi all,

Repost again for my Nanospeed 9900 that I would be interested in trading (or selling if no one is interested in a trade) for a head heavy racket as I want to try something different. If it's not appropriate to post mods please close the thread.

Potential trades are:
    - Yonex Voltric 80 (with cash adjustment)
    - Yonex Armortec 900 Technique/Power
    - Yonex Armortec 700
    - Victor SW35

Willing to sell for $150.

I would consider the condition of my NS9900 ok as there are a couple of paint nicks around the head but no clashes and it is a 3UG4, strung with BG80 24lbs. I'll load photos tomorrow if I've got time.

While my previous post mentioned that I was only interested in a local trade or sale I'm willing to international. As I don't use this racket anymore and mainly use my Arc 10 and Mizuno TC700, I'm wiling to wait a bit longer to deal internationally. DSC00294_mini.jpg DSC00296_mini.jpg DSC00297_mini.jpg DSC00293-2.jpg

Thanks for looking,