Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Yonex racket with five digit serial code?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by kenshinchong, Oct 11, 2003.

1. kenshinchong

kenshinchong Regular Member

Student
    I need help here. I just realised my Yonex racket has a 5 digit serial code. Racket model is Isometric 86VF (Is there even such a model?). The number is 07129 SP. Is it a fake? I'll post pics tomorrow...

BTW, I am changing a racket. Any recommendations? I like to drop, like to clear and smashes only when neccessary. I currently considering the MP100 and Iso Swing Power. Yonex, Ashaway and Carlton rackets are welcomed. Thanks!

2. ttktom

ttktom Regular Member

if you don't smash alot there's no point getting a Mp 100 as it's designed for smashing very hard. i would suggest a Mp Yonex 33/55/77

of the Isomectirc Swing Power SX.

3. shiriblue

shiriblue Regular Member

Student
    yeah i just noticed mine has a 5 digit number on it too.. and its a yonex iso900

4. kenshinchong

kenshinchong Regular Member

Student
    ?

You noticed that too? I asked and around shops and was told that it was because of the distribution or something like that. They say those are not fakes.

5. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    I think some old models do have that kind of serial numbers. I saw several cab20 (claims to be 10+ yrs old) and ISO800 (if not mistaken) having short format (did not count) of serial numbers in my clubs.