Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Yonex shirt sizes

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by benji, Mar 23, 2006.

1. benji

benji New Member

Accountant
    Hi, I am looking to buy a Yonex shirt online. They come in sizes, xs, s, m, l, xl.

I usually wear a small or medium dependent on manufacture. I am on the larger size of small, but smaller size of medium, if that makes any sense! My Chest size 38".

Can anyone shed any light on this as I don't want to have to pay P&P twice if I have to exchange, and if I buy it online I won't be able to try it on.

Does anyone know of any good deals on Yonex shirts at the moment?

Thanks

2. jerby

jerby Regular Member

www.badmintonmaster.com has a size-tabel somwhere.

dunno abotu good deals, but yy shirts come in different qualities. So I'm if you want a good shirt, or a cheaper shirt. (cotton, polyester or "very cool" polyester)

3. benji

benji New Member

Accountant
    Thanks Jerby, that's exactly what I was after!:)

4. jerby

jerby Regular Member

sure, but remember the sizes are based on average build...

[​IMG] this is me....I'm 1.92 here (now 1.95) wich would put me in a xxxl. though the xl and xxl i've ordered fit perfectly...

PS: I've gotten a littl ebigger since this picture though...more claves...and also note the sizing system...this oen goes S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL...while regular chinese-sizes go up from S,M,L,O,XO

another table can ben foudn here http://shuttle-house.com/Page_Top_ENGLISH/Guide/size_chart.html

#4 jerby, Mar 24, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2006