Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FS: Yonex Shoes SHB89 size 10US (Toronto)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by frankcent, Feb 17, 2013.

1. frankcent

frankcent Regular Member

Nov 13, 2004

I acquired them in China last year when I went to visit my in-laws for two weeks. I did not bring my gears on the trip so I just bought a pair of shoes so that I could play badminton at a local university. However, the shoes are definitely a half size small for me (they were the largest size they had in store) and ever since I got back in Canada, they have just been sitting in the closet collecting dust. They have been only wore twice. I live in downtown Toronto and I am looking for a badminton enthusiast in Toronto who appreciate these to take them over.

I am looking for C$50 for pick up in downtown Toronto. Shipping from Canada is prohibitively expensive and can cost between $20 ~ $30, and I don't think it's worth a while for any foreign buyers.:rolleyes: Toronto-20130217-00244.jpg