Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Yonex-Sunrise Malaysia Open GP GOLD 2010: Day Four - QF (09/07/2010)

Discussion in 'Malaysia GP / US Open / Australia Open / Canadian ' started by badMania, Jul 8, 2010.

  1. badMania

    badMania Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2005
    Messages:
    18,590
    Likes Received:
    73
    Location:
    Hong Kong
    I haven't started any prediction thread lately, so, here we go.

    Matches involving INA players:
    MS
    Lee Chong Wei [1] vs Andre Kurniawan Tedjono [8] - Andre has fulfilled his seeding andQF will be the limit.

    Hu Yun [5] vs Taufik Hidayat [2] - if everything proceeds smoothly, we will see a LCW vs Taufik Final yet again. But, Taufik has struggled lately, so, Hu Yun can stretch him to 3-sets.

    MD
    Hendra A. Gunawan/Alvent Yulianto Chandra [3] vs Gan Teik Chai/Tan Bin Shen [6] - AG/Alvent should proceed to SF and meet Koo/Tan.

    Yohan Hadikusumo Wiratama/Wong Wai Hong [8] vs Angga Pratama/Rian Agung Saputro - Angga/Rian have done well in progressing to the QF and they have every chance to beat the HKG pair, but the HKG pair stars as the favorite!

    Candra Wijaya/Luluk Hadiyanto vs Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan [2] - Kido/Hendra have been in awful form lately but the draw is kind to them this week and I think they will be in the Final.

    WD
    Vita Marissa/Nadya Melati vs Lotte Jonathans/Paulien Van Dooremalen [8] - Vita/Nadya to win!

    XD
    Hendra A. Gunawan/Vita Marissa [1] vs Markis Kido/Lita Nurlita - AG/Vita to progress!

    Devin Lahardi/Liliyana Natsir vs Chan Peng Soon/Goh Liu Ying [4] - can Devin/Butet avenge their loss at the BAC this year? A 50-50 match. I hope to see an all-INA Final on Sunday!
     
  2. Angelineayht

    Angelineayht Regular Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2010
    Messages:
    930
    Likes Received:
    0
    Occupation:
    Student
    Location:
    Malaysia
    Are they showing on Astro?
     
  3. miksss

    miksss Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2010
    Messages:
    11,242
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Red Blood-White Bone
    MS
    LCW vs Andre
    Lcw win

    Th vs Yun hu
    Yun hu win

    Md
    Hendra/alvent vs gan/tan
    gan/tan win

    chandra luluk vs kido hendra
    hope chandra luluk win

    xd
    hendra vita vs kido lita
    kido lita please win it!

    devin lili vs goh peng
    devin lili win

    wd
    vita nadya win

    ws
    pi hongyan,zhoumi,yip,goes to sf..
     
  4. miksss

    miksss Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2010
    Messages:
    11,242
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Any MAS tv broadcast it?
     
  5. undeadshot

    undeadshot Regular Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Messages:
    8,356
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    London, UK
    Is Astro Arena broadcasting the QF?
    I want to see Mak/Tan in action.
     
  6. undeadshot

    undeadshot Regular Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Messages:
    8,356
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    London, UK
    You have matured a lot since when you joined during the Thomas Cup. :) Now you're a nicer person to talk to too. :D
     
  7. george@chongwei

    george@chongwei Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2007
    Messages:
    30,012
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    MIA
    U'r not going to the stadium today?:D
     
  8. ngkt67

    ngkt67 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2007
    Messages:
    2,660
    Likes Received:
    24
    Location:
    Kuala Lumpue
    hope to see NO casualty from MAS players...
     
  9. undeadshot

    undeadshot Regular Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Messages:
    8,356
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    London, UK
    Sure have, because KKK/TBH is up against Mak/Tan.
    95% chance that KKK/TBH win, but I am hoping for the 5%. Please, 5%, please.
     
  10. press100

    press100 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2009
    Messages:
    1,400
    Likes Received:
    1
    Occupation:
    Science Officer
    Location:
    On earth...
    Hope Mak/Tan will win...:p:D
     
  11. undeadshot

    undeadshot Regular Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Messages:
    8,356
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    London, UK
    They have to play the game of their lives and hope KKK/TBH is off-form if they want to have any hopes of winning. If they win, it will be a major breakthrough. If they lose, life goes on as normal. Hopefully they can give KKK/TBH the fight Hoon/Ong gave against a not-serious and not in-form Kido/Setiawan.
     
  12. miksss

    miksss Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2010
    Messages:
    11,242
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Red Blood-White Bone
    RTM broadcast or no y?
     
  13. miksss

    miksss Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2010
    Messages:
    11,242
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Hehe
    but if maria play with whoever i will give maria 90% to win it hehehehe
     
  14. undeadshot

    undeadshot Regular Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Messages:
    8,356
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    London, UK
    RTM no broadcast, very sad! :(:(:(
    And I think Astro Arena no live also! :(
    What is this kind of service!?
     
  15. naistav

    naistav Regular Member

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2009
    Messages:
    2,035
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    village
    hahaha, since you're one of her biggest fans, no problem lah. Undeadshot also have his fave player, but that doesn't stop both of you to be a kind BC member :p
     
  16. miksss

    miksss Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2010
    Messages:
    11,242
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Argh..i cant watch mas gpg then...
     
  17. undeadshot

    undeadshot Regular Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Messages:
    8,356
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    London, UK
    I'm also quite sad, because 95% chance, by tomorrow, my favourite MD pair is no longer playing... :mad::(
     
  18. miksss

    miksss Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2010
    Messages:
    11,242
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Hmm but i dont have any favourite player to watch too..
    Maybe just cuty wmc and zhou mi..
     
  19. danielwong

    danielwong Regular Member

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2007
    Messages:
    4,480
    Likes Received:
    0
    Occupation:
    Salesman
    Location:
    KL
    Pi Hongyan as well...
     
  20. undeadshot

    undeadshot Regular Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Messages:
    8,356
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    London, UK
    Sian la... I don't want to chase livescore only, I want to watch the match!
    Isn't Astro Arena supposed to focus on sports in Malaysia? Tournament in Johor Bahru also cannot live broadcast... go show some other stuff like golf, football replays, and...what?
     

Share This Page