Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Yonex Ti-Zero Regular vs. Yonex Ti-Zero Limited

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Sandstorm, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Sandstorm

Sandstorm Regular Member

Is there a difference between the regular and limited editions of Yonex's Ti-Zeros? I'm asking this because my racquet turned out to be a fake and I want a genuine one. Also, would the Ti-Zero be a good defensive racquet for an intermediate-advanced player? Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Sandstorm

2. Sandstorm

Sandstorm Regular Member

Anybody? From my perusing of the Internet, it seems that this racquet isn't all that popular. Why is that?

3. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    I own a pink Ti-Zero JP coded racquet. There is also a blue version. I believe these models were available only in Japan and Taiwan (TW coded) a few years ago. Not sure if you are referring to these models as the 'regular edition'.

The Ti-Zero Limited was released recently.

imho the Ti-Zero JP is a mid-flex racquet (some may find it too flexible) and good for defence. No comment on the Ti-Zero Limited as I have not tested this racquet.