Looking for people to play with a french intermediate player in or near San Francisco

Discussion in 'USA West' started by Pandawan, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Pandawan

Pandawan New Member

Student
    Hi everybody !

I am a french student who gonna spend 2 months in SF. I am looking for players. I started badminton 5 years ago so I am not a novice but not a professional neither. I currently live in a youth hostel in SF and I don't have a car to move. I will probably see the bay badminton championship this week end so, maybe we could see each other ?
    Here is my email : el.pandawan@free.fr
    Feel free to contact me !

Minh

2. EBManagement

EBManagement Regular Member

Hi Minh,
    If you are looking for some good games and friendly environment, please try out Eastbay Badminton Association in Emeryville. Depending on where you live in SF, the commute to our location is the closest compared to the other clubs. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you and hope to see you on the courts!

3. Pandawan

Pandawan New Member

Student
    Great ! I'll be pleased to join you for some games ! I have a problem, I don't have shoes to play, I saw on your website that you have a shop, can I come and buy my shoes directly ? I don't have a racket neither, can I rent one or maybe just borrow one ? I don't think I am going to buy one because I don't know if it's allowed in the flight. How much is it for playing ? If it's possible I am available this week-end ? There are always players on courts ?
    Thank you for your answer !

4. EBManagement

EBManagement Regular Member

Hi,
    Yes, our Proshop carries shoes and rackets that you can either buy or rent. Drop in fee is $8 on weekends. We always have players on the courts on weekends. If you need any additional help, our front desk is there for you. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.