Victor Bravesword 10 vs Carlton Vapour trail s-lite vs Meteor X80

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by tomwfc, Jul 9, 2011.

1. tomwfc

tomwfc Regular Member

which one shall I buy Victor Bravesword 10 vs Carlton Vapour trail s-lite vs Victor Meteor X80

Please give me some opinions on which i should get.

Price is not an issue but I don't want a Yonex and I do not like any of the Li-Ning's.
    I am a U17's county player who is more control based I prefer balanced or head light rackets.

Thanks for any recommendations on these rackets or any other which fit the bill

2. whatever001

whatever001 Regular Member

BS10 or X80 should be good for you. Haven't tried the Carlton yet.

3. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

the Vapour Trail Elite is the golden one ? I think thats head heavy, probably best trying to get a X80

4. tomwfc

tomwfc Regular Member

thanks i have considered the vapour trail elite but I hate head heavy rackets, more opinions welcome

5. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Just realized you said S-Lite not Elite, S-Lite isn't very solid, and I have seen one break, I would go for MX80.

6. pop88

pop88 Regular Member

BS10 classic!! MX80 too stiff to handle. No pro uses it. That's why victor will prompt MX70 soon. MX80 is a failed product.

7. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

This is the most rubbish I have read on this forum in a long time...

8. pop88

pop88 Regular Member

Again, "LD rules" : You don't have the right to criticize different opnion. You 'd better to creat a new thread CALLED " mx80 LOVER", then I won't bother and keep quite. Unfortunately, this thread is called " Victor Bravesword 10 vs Carlton Vapour trail s-lite vs Meteor X80. Of course, I can express my different opnion with you as a "MX80 lover". Don't be pissed off just because somebody has different opnion. Be open mind and gentleman for diversified society. Ha!Ha!!

9. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Actually, I do have the right to criticize your opinion. I never said I was a "MX80" lover, that is just something that you have made up. The thing that annoys me is that you base your whole argument around the fact that no pro uses it, therefore it has to be a failed product. This is totally nonsense. Everyone on this forum enjoys it apart from you.Explain exactly why it is a "Failed Product" ?

10. pop88

pop88 Regular Member

LD rules, wHY you are so mean to the different opnions?. Do you really want to ask the people who has different opnion to provide the justification to you to prove. Are you a university professor?? If you really like this way, then please find out all the opnions in the forum which are different with your feeling, judgement, and favor and then criticize it , "attack" it, and ask them to provide the justification, in which way that will keep you busy and enjoy at whole rest of your life!! hA! hA!!

11. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Is calling a racket a failure because no pro uses it an opinion? :D. I would say sales numbers are a better reflection and since it seems to be barely available because it's always sold out it's not doing too badly ;) ...
    MX70 is simply a natural introduction of the next model of the Meteor range or should it consist of one model only??

12. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

So you are just going to ignore my question, and carry on with your nonsense.... If you don't want to justify why it's a failed product then don't bother making such statements when recommending a racket ok ? Like demolidor says, this thing is always sold out because it is so good, and Victor UK ordered more in because it was so popular (believe me I know this) like I said in another thread, TC700 is considered by many to be a great product, but isn't used by any pros, by your logic this makes it a failed product ? My advice to the person who asked for a comparison is to ignore pop88 and read the MX80 thread...

13. pop88

pop88 Regular Member

LD rules, you looks like a salesman from MX80's agent.

14. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Wrong, I am not a salesman... judging me now... Like it. Why dont you read my profile, then you would know what i do...Let me guess what you are... Judging from your posts, you are someone who judges a product by who uses it ? Yes ? I reckon if i turned up to your badminton club in beach shorts and sandles you wouldnt take me seriously, chances are though i would still beat you...

15. pop88

pop88 Regular Member

Oh yeh! You might beat me in the badminton game. But as a man, you are already a loser, because, you don't know how to respect diversified world. You don't really understand the soul of the badminton(Not to beat people, Not to try to stop other people expressing their thoughts which may use different criteria (i.e.judges a product by who uses it-- by the way, what's wrong with this criteria? That's why Yonex Victor Li-ning sponse all the national teams and let pro to sell their products. Do you think they are stupid?) You can ignore my opnion, but don't be like a godfather and try to let everyone to ingore my opnion. That will be wasting your time. I think the most important skill you should learn is how to respect other people#s opnion instead of improving your badminton skill .. ,,,,,,,..

16. bartwuster

bartwuster Regular Member

LD rules!, don't waste your time replying to him, I don't even know if he knows what is he talking about.
    Going here and there posting about MX80 is a failed product, total rubbish..
    And I'll put my money on you for beating him anytime of the day.. :)

17. pop88

pop88 Regular Member

Opps. Another godfather jumps up. You guys want to beat anyone which don`t obey you. Ha ha , so much angry in your chest. Haha , just cool down a little bit....

18. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Yeah, just wasting my time here... Anyway, he still hasn't explained why it's a failed product, just that no pro uses it, which isn't even an argument. The guy reminds me of the type of people who think that if you don't wear Victor/Yonex/Li Ning apparel to a badminton session, then you must be rubbish.

19. pop88

pop88 Regular Member

Still want to expainantion??? You should be very good scientist, no a badminton player.

20. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

you can't make a statement without backing it up with evidence, if you don't have the evidence to back up what you say, then your statement is invalid surely.... And anyway I am a good scientist thanks.