Which Victor racket is good for double game?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by nz2010, Jul 11, 2011.

1. nz2010

nz2010 Regular Member

Hi all,

I would like to buy a victor racket to play with double games. I have played with NS9900 and NS9000 from Yonex, I quite like it but would like to change to victor. Any advice on Victor racket that has similar style to Yonex Nano Series?

Thanks.

2. kaiyuan

kaiyuan Regular Member

Student
    Bravesword 10 will be good option if you are using NS 9900.

3. nz2010

nz2010 Regular Member

Hi, thanks for your feedback. Do you think the Bravesword 8 & 9 similar to NS series? How about Super Waves 36, it is a headlight racket?

4. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

BraveSword 10 and Meteor X80 are good choices...

5. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

I should state that, BS9 is medium flex unlike NS9900. BS08 isn't they great a racket. SW36 isn't bad, but not as good as SW35, BS10, X80 etc

6. pop88

pop88 Regular Member

Don't make such quick conclusion without providing evidences (What do you mean " Medium flex? What do you mean " BS08 isn't the great a reacket? What do you mean " SW36 isn't bad" ?) . If you don't have back up evidence, you don't have the right to judge. Stop speadinmg the rubbish without justification. Justification please!!

7. kaiyuan

kaiyuan Regular Member

Student
    Victor bravesword series is more likely similar with NS series. They both swing fast. I have not seen any Bravesword 8 before. Bravesword 9 still available, medium flex shaft. Super wave 36 is more likely like a more flexible shaft superwave 35. 36 swings fast but not as fast as bravesword series. Superwaves 36 should be in head heavy category.

8. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

pop88, unlike you, i can actually justify my statements with evidence. I have tried all the SW & BS series apart from SW33C/P. Therefore I can actually justify my answer.BS9 is Medium Flex, so not that stiff. With the frame profile, it makes it very fast to use in defence with a high swinG speed, due to its aerodynamic properties. For me its a great racket, but i didnt pick it due to its flex.BS8 is nowhere near as good as the other BS series rackets, it feels quite hollow when playing and it. In comparison to the rest of the series, it is below par.And anyway with your logic, no pro uses it therefore its a failed product yes ? :pSW36 is a strange one, by itself its a good (possibly very good) racket, however it isnt as good as the SW35 Therefore i would say its quite isolated. Its not as good as the SW35, although is quicker, but at the same tIme it isnt as quick as the BS series, and due to the swingspeed of the BS, the power from them is on par with the SW36. Also the SW36 isnt as solid as the 35.see i actually can justify my answers unlike some...

9. yurimaster2010

yurimaster2010 Regular Member

Consultant
    go for BS11
    no question ask...

if u can handle heavy head then sw35

10. kaiyuan

kaiyuan Regular Member

Student
    I don't think SW 35 is head heavy =P

11. senghoe91

senghoe91 Regular Member

i was once a ns9900 user, then i tried bs11, comparing both, bs11 feels much heavy(altho its specs say otherwise). Maybe because using a light-headed racket for so long i've gotten use to light-headed racket.

12. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

It's actually not as head heavy as people think, yet it's power is something you would expect from a really head heavy racket. Think about the SW35 as the Manny Pacquiao of rackets... Pound for pound the best racket available.:)

13. razorach

razorach Regular Member

student

Well i have an SW36 and i think it's the best racket i've ever used. It's even better than my SW35 i daresay, and i'm aware of how great the SW35 is. However, if there is one racket i'd choose over the 35, it's gonna be the 36.. The SW35 still provides me with much stronger smashes but if we're talking about a doubles game, for me, the concern isn't "how hard one can hit a smash" but includes other factors as well. For this, i think that the SW36 is so much more of a racket. I find i could get my shuttles to where i want them without as much effort, most probably due to the slightly more flexy shaft of the 36, and it gets me out of emergency situations much better than the 35.. I used to go for power but these days i feel that correctly positioned, angled smashes are so much more effective.. And the 36 does pack quite a punch, although it's not such a beast as the 35..
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. anthemtwins

anthemtwins Regular Member

Software Developer
    Having played with and owned both the SW35 and SW36, for me personally, I agree with razorach completely.
    I really liked my SW36, and am looking forward to getting a SW37 in the next few days!

15. pop88

pop88 Regular Member

BS10/11 for sure.

16. kewlboi

kewlboi Regular Member

accounting manager
    im a big fan of the bravesword series and even-balanced rackets. bravesword 10 if you can handle the stiffness and slight head heaviness. bravesword 12 if you prefer a more balanced and medium stiff racket.

17. thunder.tw

thunder.tw Regular Member

Why does he need justification? The OP asked for opinions and LD rules has given his. If you have a contrary opion on something he's said then let's hear it don't go whining and crying about it. Justification.. heh heh this isn't a court of law, he's not making an official deposition he's stating an opinion.. something he has every right to do. Well, at least in North America he has.

Edit: Oh yeah, the BS-10 is a fairly good analog for the Yonex NS 9900.

#17 thunder.tw, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  18. pop88

pop88 Regular Member

Ask LD rule" why need justification? This is his rule and he want to everyone who made a comment MUST provide justification. Otherwise just shut up.

19. conggoz

conggoz Regular Member

Goverment Servant
    Go for Brave Sword 10 bro!! Fast & Furious weapon! (wif V800/V660 string) thumbs up!!!

20. a|extan

a|extan Regular Member

i prefer BS12..