Results 1 to 1 of 1
07-12-2011, 10:51 PM #1
LABC Summer 2011 Badminton Tournament
2011 LABC SUMMER TOURNAMENT
Sponsored by Yonex and Los Angeles Badminton Club (LABC)
Sanctioned by USA Badminton (USAB)
Friday, August 12 Sunday, August 14, 2011
Los Angeles Badminton Club 10410 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 92731
(626) 279-9919 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tournament Director: Widya Susanto LABC Management: Robert Kuah
Schedule: Friday, August 12 5:00pm Registration (at LABC)
Friday, August 12 6:00pm - 10:00pm Tournament Play
Saturday, August 13 8:00am 10:00pm Tournament Play
Sunday, August 14 8:00am 7:00pm Tournament Play (Finals)
Events: A (required USAB memberships), and B, C, D
Maximum of 3 events per player. 4th event at organizers discretion.
Entry Deadline: July 29, 2011. LATE ENTRIES WILL INCURE $10 CHARGE.
Entry Fees: $60 per person for one A event, $40 for each additional event.
$30 per person for one B, C, or D event. $20 for each additional event.
Free Yonex polyester T-Shirt for each participant.
Eligibility: The tournament is open to all players of all ages.
USAB membership is only required for A events.
Awards: Minimum $4,000 for A events.
Medals will be awarded to winners, runner-ups, and Cons Winner.
- The tournament will be conducted in accordance with applicable USAB rules.
- Events may be combined or played round robin format if not enough entries are received.
- Consolation draws will be held for each event.
- Up to two Yonex feather shuttlecocks per match will be provided free of charge.
- All matches will be played in the best 2 of 3 games using the BWF Rally Point Scoring System.
- A player not ready to play ten minutes after his/her match is called will be defaulted.
- On court warm-ups is restricted to 3 minutes.
- The latest USAB ranking will be used for A events seeding arrangement.
- Each player in a doubles partnership must submit separate entry forms.
- Entries will not be refunded if cancelled after July 29, 2011.
- The Tournament Director reserves the right to change any of the above conditions.
Lodging: Hilton Los Angeles - 225 W Valley, San Gabriel CA 91776. (626) 270-2700
Comfort Inn Rosemead 9488 Valley Blvd, Rosemead, CA 92770. 9626) 228-0528
Transportation: No transportation provided to hotel or airport.
By wchao in forum USA WestReplies: 0: 07-20-2011, 01:47 PM
By jteng in forum Canada EastReplies: 0: 03-14-2011, 10:54 PM
By pramana in forum L. A. Badminton Club (LABC)Replies: 0: 12-22-2010, 10:44 PM
By pramana in forum L. A. Badminton Club (LABC)Replies: 7: 05-10-2010, 05:36 PM
By mmalade in forum USA WestReplies: 41: 08-18-2006, 08:48 PM