Results 1 to 1 of 1
07-12-2011, 10:51 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Los Angeles, CA
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
LABC Summer 2011 Badminton Tournament
2011 LABC SUMMER TOURNAMENT
Sponsored by Yonex and Los Angeles Badminton Club (LABC)
Sanctioned by USA Badminton (USAB)
Friday, August 12 – Sunday, August 14, 2011
Los Angeles Badminton Club • 10410 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 92731
(626) 279-9919 • email: email@example.com
Tournament Director: Widya Susanto • LABC Management: Robert Kuah
Schedule: Friday, August 12 5:00pm Registration (at LABC)
Friday, August 12 6:00pm - 10:00pm Tournament Play
Saturday, August 13 8:00am – 10:00pm Tournament Play
Sunday, August 14 8:00am – 7:00pm Tournament Play (Finals)
Events: A (required USAB memberships), and B, C, D
Maximum of 3 events per player. 4th event at organizer’s discretion.
Entry Deadline: July 29, 2011. LATE ENTRIES WILL INCURE $10 CHARGE.
Entry Fees: $60 per person for one “A” event, $40 for each additional event.
$30 per person for one “B”, “C”, or “D” event. $20 for each additional event.
Free Yonex polyester T-Shirt for each participant.
Eligibility: The tournament is open to all players of all ages.
USAB membership is only required for “A” events.
Awards: Minimum $4,000 for “A” events.
Medals will be awarded to winners, runner-ups, and Cons Winner.
- The tournament will be conducted in accordance with applicable USAB rules.
- Events may be combined or played round robin format if not enough entries are received.
- Consolation draws will be held for each event.
- Up to two Yonex feather shuttlecocks per match will be provided free of charge.
- All matches will be played in the best 2 of 3 games using the BWF Rally Point Scoring System.
- A player not ready to play ten minutes after his/her match is called will be defaulted.
- On court warm-ups is restricted to 3 minutes.
- The latest USAB ranking will be used for “A” events seeding arrangement.
- Each player in a doubles partnership must submit separate entry forms.
- Entries will not be refunded if cancelled after July 29, 2011.
- The Tournament Director reserves the right to change any of the above conditions.
Lodging: Hilton Los Angeles - 225 W Valley, San Gabriel CA 91776. (626) 270-2700
Comfort Inn Rosemead – 9488 Valley Blvd, Rosemead, CA 92770. 9626) 228-0528
Transportation: No transportation provided to hotel or airport.
By wchao in forum USA WestReplies: 0: 07-20-2011, 01:47 PM
By jteng in forum Canada EastReplies: 0: 03-14-2011, 10:54 PM
By pramana in forum L. A. Badminton Club (LABC)Replies: 0: 12-22-2010, 10:44 PM
By pramana in forum L. A. Badminton Club (LABC)Replies: 7: 05-10-2010, 05:36 PM
By mmalade in forum USA WestReplies: 41: 08-18-2006, 08:48 PM