User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation BG Badminton, Quality Badminton Training in Singapore

Greetings Fellow Shuttler, BG Badminton Academy provides high quality Badminton Training to badminton enthusiast like you or your child/ward to achieve their sporting targets, be it getting into the school team, company competition or etc.

Our network of dedicated coaches will ensure that you or your child can get customised training programs catered to your individual needs for maximum improvement. We are very confident that you will see results within 3 lessons **If there is practice of what is taught in lessons required**

For more information please do not hesitate to call us at 96325481 for more enquiries.

Ideally please do let me know what are your goals in taking up classes and where do you stay so that I can better serve you. I look forward to hearing from you.

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings Fellow Shuttler, BG Badminton Academy provides high quality Badminton Training to badminton enthusiast like you or your child/ward to achieve their sporting targets, be it getting into the school team, company competition or etc.

Our network of dedicated coaches will ensure that you or your child can get customised training programs catered to your individual needs for maximum improvement. We are very confident that you will see results within 3 lessons **If there is practice of what is taught in lessons required**

For more information please do not hesitate to call us at 96325481 for more enquiries.

Ideally please do let me know what are your goals in taking up classes and where do you stay so that I can better serve you. I look forward to hearing from you.

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a small update, for your reference, we are currently conducting lessons at Simei, Tanjong Pagar and choa chu kang area~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good afternoon everyone! Just a heads up to what's upcoming for the month of Jun for our badminton community. Our school have been really excited on what's up in the month of June, There's a local junior tournament and of course the big SEA games hosted in Singapore again after a long 22years(Correct me if i'm wrong but it should be close to that)

Anyways, the details of the events are below so do find time to participate or head on down to watch the competition our school students will definitely be heading to learn from all the pros out there! Hope to see you all there

15 Jun - 16 Jun
    http://world-champ.sg/wehc-2015/

10 Jun - 16 Jun
    http://tickets.seagames2015.com/cgi-...ller=&appCode=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just an update, our simei classes are full, currently only having classes at tanjong pagar and chia chu kang area, but we are able to travel for individual lessons, do contact if you have any queries and we could work something out, have a smashing good week ahead

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast