User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Badminton Training for the Secondary School Kids! Guaranteed improvement!

Helloto all badminton enthusiast, ever thought of improving yourself toplay a better badminton game? Now is the chance for you to do so! Ihave been coaching for 5 years in this badminton industry and haveplayed competitively for at least 8 years. In addition, I haveparticipated in many different tournaments before and have been underthe guidance of many ex-national players, whom are very good coaches.Under their guidance, I have improved and now I want to help outothers too to improve their game and enjoy the sports regardless ofall age.

Ihave coached people ranging from kids, adults, teenagers or evenactive agers who constantly participate in sports to enhance theirhealth. In addition to my portfolio above, I specialized in sportsscience during my polytechnic days and have learned and master manyof the sports science techniques to improve the abilities of players.I have devised different training program that are for the respectiveage group and badminton level (Beginner, Advanced, Intermediate orExperts). If you are interested to participate in the differenttraining program, you could contact me at 92950480 for more enquires.

Withregards,
    HongHui

"Welive to serve others for a better future"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many people have being constantly trying to improve themselves so that they could enjoy a longer, and better game. Today, you are given this chance to also improve yourself. Training provided by coaches are normally expensive or training are too tiring. It is true that tiring training help to improve yourself. However, it takes time. So we are here to help you! We provide training that is efficient and would try to meet the needs of your badminton journey. Our coaches are also well–equipped with sports science knowledge, putting us in a very advantageous position in this industry as we know how to cater to your needs accordingly with different trainings. Furthermore, during any training, there would be two coaches to help out and maximize the training of all students in the training class. There are both male and female coaches in each training for group training to cater for respective genders if required to.

The training would take place once a week, two hours. If you are enthusiastic about training, and would love to train more each week,please contact me for further details. Each group training would cost you only 25 dollars (exclusive of courts). Group training must consist a minimum of at least 3 person. One to one training is only 50 dollars per hour (exclusive of courts), guaranteed improvement over a reasonable period of time.

Here are the following groups available for training:

Gongshang Primary School, 8-10pm, Adult (Tuesday)
    Republic Polytechnic, 3-5pm, Adult (Saturday)
    Hougang Sports Hall, 10-12pm, Secondary School Kids (Saturday)

Be it children as small as 5 to 7 years old, an working adult or an retiree, we really hope to help your improve your training ability,help you out of your problem and able to play on a equal level with your peers, family members or even play on a competitive level. Should you have any inquire please call me or message me at 92950480.Thank you!

BestRegard,
    HongHui

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many people have being constantly trying to improve themselves so that they could enjoy a longer, and better game. Today, you are given this chance to also improve yourself. Training provided by coaches are normally expensive or training are too tiring. It is true that tiring training help to improve yourself. However, it takes time. So we are here to help you! We provide training that is efficient and would try to meet the needs of your badminton journey. Our coaches are also well–equipped with sports science knowledge, putting us in a very advantageous position in this industry as we know how to cater to your needs accordingly with different trainings. Furthermore, during any training, there would be two coaches to help out and maximize the training of all students in the training class. There are both male and female coaches in each training for group training to cater for respective genders if required to.

The training would take place once a week, two hours. If you are enthusiastic about training, and would love to train more each week,please contact me for further details. Each group training would cost you only 25 dollars (exclusive of courts). Group training must consist a minimum of at least 3 person. One to one training is case by case (negotiable), guaranteed improvement over a reasonable period of time.

Here are the following groups available for training:

Gongshang Primary School, 8-10pm, Adult (Tuesday)
    Republic Polytechnic, 3-5pm, Adult (Saturday)
    Hougang Sports Hall, 10-12pm, Secondary School Kids (Saturday)

Be it children as small as 5 to 7 years old, an working adult or an retiree, we really hope to help your improve your training ability,help you out of your problem and able to play on a equal level with your peers, family members or even play on a competitive level. Should you have any inquire please call me or message me at 92950480.Thank you!

BestRegard,
    HongHui