User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Professional Badminton Coaching in the West

Greetings, my name is Gerald Ong and I was a formal national player in Singapore, I have stepped down after years of competing and now I would like to give back to the community and help the next generation of rising stars.

Providing professional Badminton Coaching by Formal National Player in the west.

Expect to see results within 3 lessons if you practice what is taught in lessons.

For more information please contact me at 96325481.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings, my name is Gerald Ong and I was a formal national player in Singapore, I have stepped down after years of competing and now I would like to give back to the community and help the next generation of rising stars.

Providing professional Badminton Coaching by Formal National Player in the west.

Expect to see results within 3 lessons if you practice what is taught in lessons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For more information please contact me at 96325481

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Badminton Coach

Quote Originally Posted by GeraldOngSL View Post

To Mr. Gerald Ong

Regards sports
    My name Destyan Nanda. I was a former athlete badminton in Indonesia and I am now 25 years of age. I've been playing badminton for up to 11 years and has engaged as a badminton coach walked up to 3 years up to now. I come from a fairly well-known badminton clubs and the largest Indonesian badminton club in hi-qu WIMA Surabaya.
    My biggest accomplishment was ushering me into a champion badminton club 3 or the semi-final match at Djarum Badminton Super League 2014.
    I am now a coach at one academy in malaysia badminton large enough.
    I would like to ask the host Gerald Ong, if I could join a team or group that is working on your premises?
    Thank you very much
    beg for his help
    destyan18nanda@yahoo.co.id

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings Destya Nanda, have sent you an email, do take a look. Cheers!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast