User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Coaching (group)/ Chew Swee Hau

Hi everyone
    I am trying to open up the number of players in my group session. I used to have maximum 5 players per session,now i will increase to 10. I will have another coach to help me in order to focus better on the players. Group session will be for players above 13 yrs old. All levels of play are welcome. If interested, please feel free to contact me at 94515498, or send me email at sweehau@hotmail.com. Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi folks,

Do join us on sat. I have been with swee hau for abt a month. it's fantastic. we hv regulars abt 5-6 guys now. so don't miss this chance. we do footwork, drills, strokes & ... mainly improve on your weakness. that's the point for training.

cheers
    ray

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey,

Swee hau i thought u were busy with sch!! especially since poly term just started ytd d: anyway now with actual relevance to the thread. some basic questions time availability, fees ( 1 to 1 and group ), location, flexibility of location and various skill levels. Ray do u mind me joining ur group ^_^ haha lazy to find kaki to train with me.. lol. whats ur skill lvl, age group son on haha.

Regards,
    Joshua

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi

Training will be at east side most of the time, depend on the availability of the courts. Fees will be $15per hr, means $120 for 4 sessions. For the courts i will make it on every sat afternoon, you can check on the venue and timing 2 wks before the session. You can have a look at http://chewsweehau.blogspot.com/ Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro,
    you're most welcome to join. details are in the blog. As for skill level, it's better to ask swee hau for a gauge. most of us are in our 30s, some in 20s. So see you this sat?

cheers,
    Ray

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Badminton Coaching

Hi everyone, I'm Chew Swee Hau and currently, me and my partner are looking for regular and passionate students/players who seeks for badminton training.

It will be located at Tampines Primary School (walking distance from Tampines Mrt Station) equipped with excellent training facilities. Training will be on every Sunday, 130pm to 330pm and 330 pm to 530pm.

Trainings will be conducted by me and my partner, Coach Tang, who has many years of experience in coaching young and beginner students.

I have prior experiences from playing for the National Team.(2004 - 2008)
    Do feel free to contact me at 94515498 or email me at sweehau@hotmail.com for other enquiries.

Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 21 Badminton Academy

21 Badminton Academy was founded in 2014 by a bunch of SMU undergrads who have a deep passion for Badminton. Being competitive players for the past decade, we yearned to contribute back to the Badminton Scene in Singapore.Chew Swee HauHead Coach (Singles)SEA Games 2007 Silver Medalist (Menís Team)National Open Menís Singles Bronze Medalist (2004,05,06,2007)National Menís Singles Team (2004-2007)NCAP Certified Level 1 Coach (Singapore Sports Council)Mobile: (65) 94515498Chen GuoruiHead Coach (Doubles)National Open 2012 Bronze Medalist (Menís Doubles)Nation Menís Doubles Team (2008-2012)Singapore Sports School AlumniNCAP Certified Level Coach (Singapore Sports Council)Mobile: (65) 93385446Charges are as shown:$120 for 4 lessonsCategories:Beginner : (7-13years old)School Players: (14-19 years old)Working AdultsDays:Friday nights (school players only, 7-9PM) and Sunday(12-2PM) Location: tentatively Bedok and Tampinese school halls based on availability. Players will be informed once bookings have been done.Anyone interested can email to sweehau@hotmail.com for enquiries. Or simply send me a PM.Class will start immediately once a group of 4 students is formed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

21 Badminton Academy was founded in 2014 by a bunch of SMU undergrads who have a deep passion for Badminton. Being competitive players for the past decade, we yearned to contribute back to the Badminton Scene in Singapore.

Chew Swee Hau Head Coach (Singles)
    SEA Games 2007 Silver Medalist (Menís Team)
    National Open Menís Singles Bronze Medalist (2004,05,06,2007)
    National Menís Singles Team (2004-2007)
    NCAP Certified Level 1 Coach (Singapore Sports Council)
    Mobile: (65) 94515498

Chen Guorui
    Head Coach (Doubles)
    National Open 2012 Bronze Medalist (Menís Doubles)
    Nation Menís Doubles Team (2008-2012)
    Singapore Sports School Alumni
    NCAP Certified Level Coach (Singapore Sports Council)
    Mobile: (65) 93385446
    Charges are as shown:$120 for 4 lessons

Categories:Beginner : (7-13years old)
    School Players: (14-19 years old)
    Working Adults
    Days:Friday nights (school players only, 7-9PM) and Sunday(12-2PM)
    Location: tentatively Bedok and Tampinese school halls based on availability.
    Players will be informed once bookings have been done.

Anyone interested can email to sweehau@hotmail.com for enquiries. Or simply send me a PM.Class will start immediately once a group of 4 students is formed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 21 Badminton Academy

21 Badminton Academy was founded in 2014 by a bunch of SMU undergrads who have a deep passion for Badminton. Being competitive players for the past decade, we yearned to contribute back to the Badminton Scene in Singapore.=Chew Swee Hau= Head Coach (Singles)SEA Games 2007 Silver Medalist (Menís Team)National Open Menís Singles Bronze Medalist (2004,05,06,2007)National Menís Singles Team (2004-2007)NCAP Certified Level 1 Coach (Singapore Sports Council)Mobile: (65) 94515498=Chen Guorui=Head Coach (Doubles)National Open 2012 Bronze Medalist (Menís Doubles)Nation Menís Doubles Team (2008-2012)Singapore Sports School AlumniNCAP Certified Level Coach (Singapore Sports Council)Mobile: (65) 93385446Charges: $120 for 4 lessonsCategories:Beginner: (7-13 years old)School Players: (14-19 years old)Working Adults are welcomedDays: Friday nights (school players only, 7-9PM) and Sunday(12-2PM) Location: Tentatively Bedok and Tampines school halls based on availability.Players will be informed once bookings is confirmed.Anyone interested can email to sweehau@hotmail.com for enquiries. Or simply send me a PM.Class will start immediately once a group of 4 students is formed.Do contact us for more information or visit our newly launched web portal at www.21-badminton.comThanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

21 Badminton Academy was founded in 2014 by a bunch of SMU undergrads who have a deep passion for Badminton. Being competitive players for the past decade, we yearned to contribute back to the Badminton Scene in Singapore.=Chew Swee Hau= Head Coach (Singles)SEA Games 2007 Silver Medalist (Men’s Team)National Open Men’s Singles Bronze Medalist (2004,05,06,2007)National Men’s Singles Team (2004-2007)NCAP Certified Level 1 Coach (Singapore Sports Council)Mobile: (65) 94515498=Chen Guorui=Head Coach (Doubles)National Open 2012 Bronze Medalist (Men’s Doubles)National Men’s Doubles Team (2008-2012)Singapore Sports School AlumniNCAP Certified Level Coach (Singapore Sports Council)Mobile: (65) 93385446Charges: $120 for 4 lessonsCategories:Beginner: (7-13 years old)School Players: (14-19 years old)Working Adults are welcomedDays: Friday nights (school players only, 7-9PM) and Sunday(12-2PM) Location: Tentatively Bedok and Tampines school halls based on availability.Players will be informed once bookings is confirmed.Anyone interested can email to sweehau@hotmail.com for enquiries. Or simply send me a PM. Class will start immediately once a group of 4 students is formed.Do contact us for more information or visit our newly launched web portal at www.21-badminton.comThanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For more information, please visit our site atwww.21-badminton.comThanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For more information, please visit our site at www.21-badminton.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Coaching Class for Working Adults

Want to play better badminton? 21 Badminton Academy is providing coaching classes for working adults, emphasizing on footwork training, basic strokes, and game strategy. Furthermore, get pointers from our experienced coaches who are former national players.

For more information, feel free to contact/visit us:

Mobile: 94515498 or 93385446

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/21badmintonacademy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regards sports
    My name Destyan Nanda. I was a former athlete
    badminton in Indonesia and I am now 25 years of age.
    I've been playing badminton for up to 11 years and has
    engaged as a badminton coach walked up to 3 years up to now.
    I come from a fairly well-known badminton clubs and the
    largest Indonesian badminton club in hi-qu WIMA
    Surabaya.
    My biggest accomplishment was ushering me into a
    champion badminton club 3 or the semi-final match at Indonesia Djarum
    Badminton Super League 2014.
    I am now a coach at one academy in malaysia badminton
    large enough.
    I am pleading for help, if I could join or become a coach or work in teams or players sparing your group?
    Thank you very much
    please help information
    destyan18nanda@yahoo.co.id
    beg for his help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 21 Badminton Academy: A training place for Working Adults (All Levels)

21 Badminton Academy was founded in 2014 by a bunch of SMU undergrads who have a deep passion for Badminton. Being competitve players for the past decades, we have always yearned to contribute back to the Badminton Scene in Singapore to work towards being one of the Badminton giants within the region.

21 BA aims to give working adults the opportunity to play better badminton using tailored training system coupled with the experience of our qualified coaches. The training program revolves around the individual player; we develop specific training programs which suit each player's playing style. Besides, we hope to create an environment for working adults to make new friends that share the same interest in Badminton.

Visit us at:
    http://21-badminton.com
    https://www.facebook.com/21badmintonacademy

Coaches:
    -Chew Swee Hau (Singles Coach) - 94515498
    -Chen Guorui (Doubles Coach) - 93385446