N90 is so good!!! Is it similar to N90II?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by jason1975, Jul 24, 2011.

1. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

OMG I tried N90 today.. Its sooooo good for me!!!! My smashes are alot sharper and powerful, clears are alot powerful, and I dont need to use alot of strength to do the smashes and clears!!! Thats amazing!! I use gosen ryoga shiden, and it cant even be used to compared with n90 lol, but shiden is still a good racket..

Many BCers said that n90 is very stiff and head heavy, but I dont feel any of that. In fact n90 is much easier to use and control than shiden. It can also be used as doubles.. Its stiff, but not as stiff as what the BCers say. If u r curious why I would feel that, think that it is a fake racket.. its not. My friend bought it from a lining distributor in new zealand.

My next racket would be either n90 or n90II. This is just my personal experience so it might differ to any other players.. I just really like it. I got a question tho... Is n90ii similar to n90?

2. canti

canti Regular Member

Student
    n90ii is designed to be more user friendly meaning less head heavy and more flexible.

3. yurimaster2010

yurimaster2010 Regular Member

Consultant
    if u enjoy n90 than dont move to n90ii as its less demanding...
    once u master n90 then it time for u to move next level with VT80 3U
    be extra ready with arm strength to handle this beast
    see how LCW handle it and won 3 cup thus far...
    all the best bro...

one question to u, wat string n tension u used for n90?

4. malaysianfreak

malaysianfreak Regular Member

student
    i think most of the part of u that felt the n90 is EPIC is the fact that llin dan uses it ...=P haha jkjk if lin dan uses it sure own =)

5. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

lol i dont care who uses it.. i just like to try out any rackets. even if its not lindan that use it i will still like it, coz its just so good!! Maybe its designed for someone like me, a lefty :p