do you dream about badminton? share your dreams.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by kwun, Jul 29, 2011.

1. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    how often do you dream about badminton? i mean, real dreams, not daydream that we all do every minute of the day. ;)

last night i had a badminton dream. i dreamed that i was in the All England finals. the hall isn't the All England hall but it was still dark with one court in the middle. there were many spectator but they weren't very enthusiastic about the match. strange. wasn't it supposed to be the finals??

and my opponent? JYJ. i wasn't sure whether i was in the WS final or MS, but at that time, the opponent made a lot of sense to me. in my dreams (literally), i won the first game (forgot about the score) and trashed her 21-1 in the 2nd game. the match point was won when she left a lift to the baseline in. shattering her dream.

afterwards, i remember going to shake her hands and the service judge and umpire.

and then the reason why the hall was so quiet...... i went and gave LYB a hug. so in other words, i was playing in a China vs. China final. nobody in the audience cared...

and then i woke up.

2. visor

visor Regular Member

My psychoanalysis of that is that you've subconsciously always wanted to give LYB a hug! :eek: :p :D ............. Anyways I think for most of us, if there're any females in our dreams I don't think badminton will be our first priority. :p :D

3. winstonchan

winstonchan Regular Member

CBO (Chief Babysitting Officer)
    kwun, unfortunately i dream of badminton during the day (mostly at work) and very seldom during sleep, not that i could remember of anyway... quite scary!

4. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    I have had many dreams featuring badminton. The one I treasure is an almost surreal thing. I dreamed I was playing with Gong Ruina. It was a long moment that stretched a lifetime. I spent most of the time keeping the shuttle in play, just to watch her; floating, graceful, perfect; almost ethereal. To feel her presence. So serene; like a Buddha with a racquet. I understood the connection some people have with their art, some days later.

5. Onix08

Onix08 Regular Member

Accountant
    My Dream

Well, I always dream of becoming a professional badminton player someday. I had the chance to play once before when I was in high school but I guess the game is not for me since I started playing ping-pong.

6. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Since no one using Reiko. I dream of playing with her.. kekeke...;)