Li Ning A+300 Shuttlecock vs. Aeroplane EG1130

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by knajills, Jul 31, 2011.

1. knajills

knajills Regular Member

So I have been trying to compare Li Ning's highest grade shuttlecock (A+300) to Aeroplane's EG1130 and found Aeroplane to be better. I practiced with a friend's EG1130 and found the birdie to fly faster (in a good way) since the feather were thinner. The Li ning's durability was excellent especially since I steamed 2 days before playing and steaming it an hour before sparring. The Aeroplane shuttlecock is inexpensive and in my opinion better. I would suggest anyone to steam the EG1130 before playing because that shuttlecock is slightly brittle.

I am only writing this review because when I was looking for help I never found it anywhere on the interweb, so here is to anyone looking to compare aeroplane to li ning.

knajills :cool:

2. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    boy, u sure knows how to steam it. our group also using lining shuttles. expensive. same duration at sealion which is about 2 shuttles per 21 points game for advance players. ;)

3. knajills

knajills Regular Member

Yes, the Li Ning was excellent in durability. We got to play 1 whole game (3 sets) and another game with 1 set and the shuttlecock was still not breaking but it was slowing down. At my club I purchased the A+300 for $22 USD which in my opinion is a really good buy, but the flight of the aeroplane had me memorized. I played with Aeroplane for 3 months before Li Ning but never expected it to be better than Li Ning.

4. badmntnfever

badmntnfever New Member

Knajilis, thanks for sharing. Ya.........I heard Aeroplane EG1130 is excellent. Where did you get your aeroplane shuttlecocks? Did you order online?