User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah i found the TH-shirt at amazon. But not the special PG shirt. It was an other edition. (or am i blind? )
    http://www.yonex.de/badminton/rackets/peter-gade-serie/
    There you can see PG and im searching this shirt. Maybe i connect the other shop.
    So i could switch between PG and TH
    TH for smashpower and PG for more precision.

I know your training problems. I started training with the adults three years ago. Talking is more important than training. And its hard
    to find a partner for technic training.

Lucky boy. My club doesnt train in holidays so i searched a second club. Normally i train thrice a week and give 4 to 6 trainingslessons.
    Beside badminton, i do walk training and this summer i started a bit weight training.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you look closely the Amazon seller is actually ActivInstinct from ... the UK .
    That Peter Gade shirt is an old model already, and exactly in that version it was never for sale here but you can try: http://www.mauricerobinsonsports.com/c.php?c=1009 I don't know if this store sells internationally though ... but at least that is the code of the shirt you should search "BW9302VC" or just "Yonex 9302"
    Last edited by demolidor; 08-03-2011 at 02:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Brale90: Oh you meant the one that is sleveless on one side and has a sleeve on the other side. (Though there is a version which has sleeves on both sides)

@demolidor: Yeah I see, either they have a shop in Germany too or I didn't have to pay that much for delivery, because of amazon. XD

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome set u got there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *chance* View Post
    Hehe

Well depends on what you understand under a league. There is a sort of A-league with the 8 best players of Sachsen-Anhalt and everytime the last 2 go down to league B which has 12 or more players (not sure). Though we don't have that many players here. At best about 16-20 people in the U19 show up. Far more younger players in U11 or U13 of course.
    Sachsen-Anhalt is the smallest badminton region in Germany I believe. v____v Though we have 2 players (U15 and U17) who are top players in the whole Germany. :3

Well best result I got was under best 16 of a Norddeutsche Rangliste in 2007 when I was 14.

bro,
    with those red color shirt , u r taufik from germany...
    i used to play and training those guys at steinenbronn club....and we end every session with beers and volka !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys.

Well everything that's missing is an Arcsaber Z-Slash TH edition (though I think I'd rather like an AT 700 someday) and yonex socks. XD

Though my shb 85 ltd edition will be outdated when the World Championships start, cause Taufik will be using the new shb 85 (the almost black ones). I don't care though, I like the red ones more. :3

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *chance* View Post
    @Brale90: Oh you meant the one that is sleveless on one side and has a sleeve on the other side. (Though there is a version which has sleeves on both sides)

@demolidor: Yeah I see, either they have a shop in Germany too or I didn't have to pay that much for delivery, because of amazon. XD
    Good point, the single sleeve sold here was the 9300 (instead of 9302). But still it doesn't have the logo on it which they did in Asia ...

Yes shipping from UK doesn't have to be expensive at all. You can find a few badminton stores as reseller on Amazon UK so I guess at least that one also sells internationally an can therefore be found on Amazon DE. Too bad it was not really on Amazon otherwise there would be no shipping cost at all . Oh wait that is only above 100 euro, that's why I paid no shipping cost for my PS3 .

This "Gewöhnlich versandfertig in 6 bis 10 Tagen." makes me think it comes directly from the UK plus this "4 von 5: "Rückgabe war reibungslos. Schuhe paßten leider nicht. Schade nur, dass man das Rückporto (10 € nach England) nicht erstattet bekommt und dies auch nicht besser vorher gekennzeichnet ist."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Good point, the single sleeve sold here was the 9300 (instead of 9302). But still it doesn't have the logo on it which they did in Asia ...

Yes shipping from UK doesn't have to be expensive at all. You can find a few badminton stores as reseller on Amazon UK so I guess at least that one also sells internationally an can therefore be found on Amazon DE. Too bad it was not really on Amazon otherwise there would be no shipping cost at all . Oh wait that is only above 100 euro, that's why I paid no shipping cost for my PS3 .

This "Gewöhnlich versandfertig in 6 bis 10 Tagen." makes me think it comes directly from the UK plus this "4 von 5: "Rückgabe war reibungslos. Schuhe paßten leider nicht. Schade nur, dass man das Rückporto (10 € nach England) nicht erstattet bekommt und dies auch nicht besser vorher gekennzeichnet ist."
    Yeah I see that might be possible, anyway I think they had some quite nice articles. Although 52€ for the sleveless version without his name on the back is a bit much. I wouldn't mind the name missing, but it's still a bit too much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, my red sleveless shirt that Taufik wore from mid 2010 until mid 2011 is on it's way and since October 2011 I've got my Arcsaber Z-Slash TH Edition. So that actually means I completed the whole set Taufik wore from 2010-2011. (except for the Yonex socks) XD

Will post pics with the whole set, when the shirt arrives.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2