User Tag List

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  portrait1.jpg
Views: 1333
Size:  41.8 KB

Wow, what a turnout, full house for much of the day. Food was flying out of the kitchen, nothing but great comments for the Mezz Burger. Was great to meet so many of you, thank you all so much for the support. Today was more of an open the doors for business event, I've got a much grander; grand opening in the works. In case any of you are wondering, we are now officially open for business.

thanks again

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, I can attest for the food, especially the Mezz burger... excellent stuff!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Yes, I can attest for the food, especially the Mezz burger... excellent stuff!
    Nice to finally meet you visor, I imagined you to be taller Agreed on the Mezz burger, people were asking for it by name well after the kitchen closed. Heck, we even deliver on Mitchell island

Name:  zina.jpg
Views: 1306
Size:  71.1 KB

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bad-vancouver View Post
    Nice to finally meet you visor, I imagined you to be taller
    Of course... I was changing out of my shoes and was only standing in my socks.

Agreed on the Mezz burger, people were asking for it by name well after the kitchen closed. Heck, we even deliver on Mitchell island
    I can imagine your kitchen will be a pretty busy place at lunch for the locals working on the island.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, sounds like a successful event, too bad I was in Portland still. My oldest daughter was with her mix partner there couple weeks ago, did commented the flooring is top notched.Cheers Ted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tedski View Post
    Wow, sounds like a successful event, too bad I was in Portland still. My oldest daughter was with her mix partner there couple weeks ago, did commented the flooring is top notched.Cheers Ted
    Hi Ted, I'm glad your daughter liked the flooring. Sunday's event was more of a "finally open for business" event rather than a grand opening. Hopefully you aren't in Portland for the grand "GRAND" opening.

Anyways, we are open for business, just call the front desk to make a booking

We're having an opening special, 6 am to 3 pm is only $10 an hour, after that its $18 per hour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Of course... I was changing out of my shoes and was only standing in my socks.

I can imagine your kitchen will be a pretty busy place at lunch for the locals working on the island.
    I was hoping to be serving great food to the badminton players as well. Along with great food, the Mezz cafe and lounge also makes fantastic coffee and fruit smoothies. A little somthin for everybody. If thats not enough, the 2nd floor observation lounge offers a great view of the baddy action down below, big screen tvs and free wifi. So many good reasons to come upstairs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First, thanks for bringing us another place to play badminton in Vancouver, I live near BBY and your location is so much closer then the other badminton place in Richmond.

Just a couple suggestions after playing @Badminton Vancouver. The day I was there didn't have many pelple, so we had a cance to try out most of the courts.

You may consider putting a blind for the second floor office. The windows with the light on and computer screens are distracting. I also found that light (day time) coming from the main enterence distracting too, I lost sight of the birdie more then a few time because of the light. Lastly but not as important, I found the music you put on may be a bit too loud, as I play, I like it quiet so that I can think and I would like to hear my smash more then the music in the background.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spy007z View Post
    First, thanks for bringing us another place to play badminton in Vancouver, I live near BBY and your location is so much closer then the other badminton place in Richmond.

Just a couple suggestions after playing @Badminton Vancouver. The day I was there didn't have many pelple, so we had a cance to try out most of the courts.

You may consider putting a blind for the second floor office. The windows with the light on and computer screens are distracting. I also found that light (day time) coming from the main enterence distracting too, I lost sight of the birdie more then a few time because of the light. Lastly but not as important, I found the music you put on may be a bit too loud, as I play, I like it quiet so that I can think and I would like to hear my smash more then the music in the background.
    Thanks Spy, I live in Burnaby too. I've certainly heard your suggestions before and we are working to correct the deficiencies. We'll definetely be taking care of the office lights shortly as well as the front entrance daylight ASAP. The music is enjoyed by most and will be staying, sorry if it really bugs you.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  badminton_smash_by_gojing.jpg
Views: 7438
Size:  11.9 KB

First ever drop in at Badminton Vancouver tonight!! 7pm till 1am. Only $6 bux!!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm... very tempted. How does the drop in system work?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Hmmm... very tempted. How does the drop in system work?
    Hi madbad, basically tonight, its drop in only, all 12 courts are designated for drop in. You come in, pay your 6 bux, sign in at the front desk, if you came as a pair, you will receive a number and stay together the whole night if you wish. Drop in supervisor will be assigning court allocation all night long.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bad-vancouver View Post
    Hi madbad, basically tonight, its drop in only, all 12 courts are designated for drop in. You come in, pay your 6 bux, sign in at the front desk, if you came as a pair, you will receive a number and stay together the whole night if you wish. Drop in supervisor will be assigning court allocation all night long.
    So if I came alone I could be grouped randomly with any 3 players by the drop-in supervisor?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So if I came alone I could be grouped randomly with any 3 players by the drop-in supervisor?
    I'd be your partner if it wasn't my friend's birthday today (going out for dinner).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd recommend you come with a partner for obvious reasons, but yes, you will in fact be paired with 3 random people. Coming with a partner helps obviously as a person coming by themselves would need to be paired with another individual who came alone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    I'd be your partner if it wasn't my friend's birthday today (going out for dinner).
    what's wrong with the food at Badminton Vancouver?!??!! What could be better, have dinner and then play badminton in the same place?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Oh come on!! At this rate I won't get to play with you until... I don't know... 2014?