Is this N90 Real or Fake?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by jason1975, Aug 4, 2011.

1. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

2.jpg 1.jpg

Hi,

Is this n90 real or fake? My friend bought many lining items from his uncle who is from china, and said that he is selling genuine lining product. He recommend me to buy n90 becoz his uncle is selling it really cheap. He showed me the picture of one of the n90 he purchased for his friend.

Well I noticed 1 thing that this n90 is different than the others. Although it has 72 grommets, which is the same as genuine n90, but the grommet's colour is different. I looked at many pictures of n90s online and almost all n90's grommets colour are all black, unlike my friend's one, which has red, yellow and black. So is all n90s have black grommets? OR some of them have different colours? Do you guys think this one is genuine?

Thank you

2. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

Sorry i think its a genuine n90s.. My bad lol... but its weird tho... is it the old logo n90s have black grommets and the new logo one have mixed colour? or the other way around? Hmm..

3. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

And how do you know now that this is a genuine one?
    Did you ever have a genuine N90 in your hands? If yes, compare! There should be a noticable different balance point if its fake.

4. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

hmm im not sure but i m just trusting my good friend coz he said his uncle sell genuine racket.. What i was concern is the colour of the grommets. I loooked at many pics of n90s online and most of the grommet's colour are black but recently i found some genuine n90 pic that the colour of the grommets are different now..

5. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

I know. But that still means you're not 100% sure, you "just" trust him. Does it feel head heavy?
    It must be significantly head heavy and you shouldnt have the feeling that the racket is light.
    If you can confirm these two facts, there's a higher probability that you've got a genuine racket.

6. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

Yes it is head heavy, and he say feel kinda stiff when he use it for play... so i think its genuine.

Ty rockers :)

7. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

i showed that to him before and he checked it. the n90s is just exactly like the pictures at the right side.

8. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    how cheap? price usually give a good indication of real/fake.

9. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

well it's his uncle.. so his uncle sell him cheap - about RM500. His uncle usually sell it to other people for like rm700+. Thats what he told me.. He bought stuff from his uncle for many years now

10. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

kwun, do u know why the grommet's colour is different? lol

11. Rocker

Rocker Regular Member

Students
    The new batch N90 has different color grommet.

The Old batch has all black grommet

12. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

ok no wonder xD. He told me that his uncle usually sell him the old logo first.. but then this time his uncle sent him a new logo one.. so now i know why lol..