FS: Wts: Gosen ryoga series (nz only)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by jason1975, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 11.jpg 44.jpg 66.jpg

Hi BCers,

Gosen Ryoga for Sale at NZD$200 (includes a KARAKAL point 75 air grip black, and the gosen original racket case) final price, sorry.. Its only a month and a half old... The condition is very nice - 9/10, looks brand new. There is no crack, only a small chip on the racket as shown in the picture above, but it does not affect the performances at all. Currently strung it bg80 @ 25lbs, and yonex ac147ex grip. If anyone is interested to buy this racket please pm me, post here or send me an email (sephiroth_0007@hotmail.com) to request more information or more pictures. I am only selling in New Zealand (Auckland City), for convenient. Pick up only if possible. Thank you.

2. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

Sorry thread closed... Not selling it anymore..

3. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

Thread reopened ==" I thought my friend want to buy it.. and suddenly changed his mind.. Anyone who want to buy it PM me or EMAIL me thank you....

4. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

Hi,

F.Y.I, I will keep this racket untouched for 2/3 weeks to ensure the condition will stay the same. Well I will only sell it for 2/3weeks only, and I will withdraw this sale if no one wants to buy. The reason is that I don't have any other good rackets to play it, and need to sell this racket for a new one (this is my only racket that worth something lol). If noone wants to buy it I will just use this racket again.

Thank you

5. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

Sorry thread closed... Not selling it anymore..

6. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

I was planning not to sell it but I will just leave it open for anyone who is interested to buy anyways, most likely not be able to sell haha..

7. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.