Helps on rackets recommendation! (MP44 and MP45 user)

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by weingseen, Aug 12, 2011.

1. weingseen

weingseen Regular Member

Hey people! I been longing around this forum for quite some time and I'm new here. Nice meeting you guys.

I don't know how to judge the level of my play but sometimes I can clear backhand baseline to baseline but sometimes I can't, probably somewhere further than mid court around that area, so you judge from this.

MP44 is an antique my dad gave me, used to use it but decided to purchase MP45 and never use MP44 then(for backup).

My MP45 is strung at 26lbs which I find it very nice to play with and now I'm on the journey to purchase some higher end racket. I do love smashing a lot but I have avoided pretty much smashing because I injured my wrist once though I still smash now and then. Most of the time I definitely love control play, especially on the net. I found myself improved in this area.

Anyway guys, I'm currently eyeing at Nanospeed 9000 S and the Ti-10 considering no budget limit. No AT because frankly speaking, I don't think I can handle it quite well. Tried AT70 but not to my preference playing style.

Which one would you guys recommend?
    I'm open to all suggestion even non-Yonex racket though I think I still prefer one. :p

If say I'm on budget, you think should I get a Nanospeed 4500 to tried it out if I like it? Or Nanospeed 990?

I play occasionally double but sometimes single.

Sorry for the real long post and looking forward to any reply!