FS: WTS Gosen Ryoga Shiden (NZ only)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by jason1975, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

Hi BCers,

Gosen Ryoga for Sale at NZD$180 ONLY NEW PRICE !!!(includes a KARAKAL point 75 air grip black, bg80 string and the gosen original racket case).. Its only a month and a half old... The condition is very nice - 9/10, looks brand new. There is no crack, only a small chip on the racket as shown in the picture above, but it does not affect the performances at all. Currently strung it bg80 @ 25lbs, and yonex ac147ex grip. If anyone is interested to buy this racket please pm me, post here or send me an email (sephiroth_0007@hotmail.com) to request more information or more pictures. I am only selling in New Zealand (Auckland City), for convenient. Pick up only if possible.

Like i said in the other thread, I will only sell it for another 1/2 weeks only.. Really need to sell this to get a new racket.. Or else have to use back this racket again :( and this is the lowest price i can give now.. This is a really good racket especially for doubles but It doesn't suit me becoz I find this not stiff enough (I am going to get an extra stiff racket).

Thank you.

Description:

The ultimate speed and power with the world's strongest fiber, ZYLON, Shiden is the ULTIMATE racket for serious badminton players.Gosen Ryoga series of badminton racket is a new breed of technological breakthrough developed by three elite manufacturers of Japanese carbon (Toray), shaft (Seiko), and rackets (Gosen). Through their joint partnership, the group combined their expertise to create extraordinary racket that provides speed, control, and power.
    The Ryoga line of rackets use inner tapered shafts made in Japan that is super slim. The specially tapered shaft moves the flex point of the racket up which improved its ability to control the shots. Furthermore, the shaft is made of high resilience super slim carbon (M40) with only 6.7mm in diameter to help aerodynamically swing easily through the air and to generate explosive power. Recent internal testing recorded 64% increase in repulsion using the M40 specilized carbon.
    To increase control and reduce torque, the Ryoga rackets have a core stabilizer to provide ultimate stability using metal joint between the frame and the shaft..

Features
    • Level: Advanced/Professional
    • Type: All Around / Speed and Power
    • Flex: Stiff
    • Head: Oval/Traditional
    • Weight: 86-90gm(3U-)
    • B.Pt: 5 (Even Balance)
    • Head: M40 carbon, Aermet Mesh, Zylon Box Frame
    • Shaft: Hot Melt Graphite, Aero Hybrid Resin, 6.7 Ultra Thin Japanese Carbon Shaft, Carbon Handle
    • 11.jpg 44.jpg 5.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 66.jpg

2. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

No one interested lol? Still avaiable for sale (17/8)

3. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

Closed. thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.