Extra Badminton court at yishun area . Every monday & thursday night 7pm to 10pm

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by johntan, Aug 15, 2011.

1. johntan

johntan Regular Member

sales
    Hi badminton lover ,
    We are a regular group that plays badminton on every Monday & Thursday and we welcome new players to join us. We have 3 courts totally and we need 2 courts only right now because we got 12 player only . So , we have a extra 1 court are available to those player who are interested . You can join us as a member or book that extra courts for your own fun . That is up to you .

Our group comprises (mainly) intermediate to advanced players, All guys right now . Ages largely range from mid 20s to 50s. but all age groups are welcomed. Girls are also very welcomed. We are a very friendly bunch.

If interested, leave me your name and contact number at 9295 9933 or email me at fw4597b@yahoo.com.sg

Venue: Yishun secondary school , yishun ring road , near yishun park .
    Time: Monday & thursday .from 7pm to 10pm
    Courts booked: 3 courts
    Level of play for guy & girl :beginner , Intermediate to Advanced are welcome .
    Fee: $5 to 7 dollars / day ( 3 hours )

Regards,
    John.Tan

2. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    hhmmm... didn't know that the school also open during weekdays? Interesting. You booking thro ssc icanbook website? ;)

3. johntan

johntan Regular Member

sales
    I am not really sure how to booked it .that is my member book one. We did play over there more than 1 year already . How ? interesting to join us as a member ? how many member u have ?